Help with KMS activation?

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by pawgod, Jan 12, 2013.

1. pawgod

pawgod MDL Novice

Jan 4, 2013
    hi! im pretty new to the KMS activation thing, i want to activate Office 2013 (and Office 2010, i use office 2003 till now....) on my windows 7 machine and try it out but im worried it would conflict with Daz's loader, so if i use Microsoft Toolkit to activate Office, would it give me an error because it wants to activate Windows too? and is it true that i have to re-run Microsoft Toolkit every 180 days or can it do it on its own or better yet it activate it permanently? you know like a set it and forget it kindoff thing :biggrin:
    im a newb at this so any help would be appreciated :rolleyes:

2. pawgod

pawgod MDL Novice

Jan 4, 2013
    Ah so you can select what to activate inside the application individually? Well i have Windows 7 Ultimate (x64), doesnt Ultimate have the features of Enterprise and Professional in it? and would it work with KMS activation for Office or do i have to reinstall windows all over again to use Office? :(

3. anarchist9027

anarchist9027 MDL Expert

Oct 30, 2010
    Ultimate is just a retail version of Windows opposed to Pro (Retail and Corporate) & Enterprise (Corporate). Activate Windows 7 Ultimate with Windows Loader and Use Office Toolkit to to activate Office. Easy as that. No reinstallation required :animatedwink: