Help with Russian Vista Home Premium OEM!

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by Maher, May 8, 2008.

1. Maher

Maher MDL Junior Member

May 7, 2008
    Hello everyone,

First of all thanks for the information and support you guys give out, I really appreciate it.
    I have a laptop (Acer Aspire 4720Z) with licenced Vista Home Premium, but instead I am using a cracked version of Vista Ultimate because I can only work on English interface.
    Now I heared that I can turn the Russian Home Premium version into an English one using Vista MUI Tools. Will everything work fine with that? I mean future updates and so on? And what exactly should I do first? Activate before or after?
    And overall, do you recommend me doing so or should I stick to what I have(the cracked version)?
    Thank you in advance..

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. The great pretender

The great pretender MDL Novice

Jul 4, 2008
  3. Maher

Maher MDL Junior Member

May 7, 2008
    Thank you 'The great pretender'. I've already tried doing it about 10 times and nothing works fine! when I restart a black screen appears before windows loads, and in a while the laptop restarts again, and so on..
    Don't know what to do, I think it's better to stick with Ultimate with the crack.
    Thank you again.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...