Hey

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Xproject187, Dec 31, 2008.

1. Xproject187

Xproject187 MDL Novice

Dec 30, 2008
    I joined this forum because I could tell after a Google search that this forum has the ability to support issues that require more insight than the average forum, what I mean is when I do a Google search & get only 5 hits & 3 of which are in Chinese. I wonder why no other sites are listed?

Anyway I look forward to asking & helping others in what I am sure is a cool place to kick it!:cool:

2. HMonk

HMonk MDL Addicted

Nov 3, 2008
    And . . .

In addition to their expertise, one of the qualities of this forum is that you are not apt to run across members who talk down to newbies, curse, or otherwise behave like children. That's not to say one cannot have fun - just that members appreciate decorum and manners.

Did you hear the one about the guy who . . . ? :eek:

Monk

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Drakie

Drakie MDL Novice

Dec 29, 2008
    I joined for a similar reason my friend, everytime i was searching for a hack, workaround etc, i ended up here, so i joined :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. reginakampher

reginakampher MDL Addicted

Apr 5, 2008
    Same reason I stayed around. This is an excellent forum. All of the members in this forum are very mature indeed. We have a few bad apples now and then but once they are aware of the environment they are in, they seem to appreciate it.

5. Barney Bear

Barney Bear MDL Novice

May 28, 2007
    Welcome To The Forum :)

6. datcat

datcat MDL Member

Sep 10, 2008
    You are MOST welcome!
    Enjoy your stay!
    datcat :):eek: