Hi all :)

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Tito, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
    #1 Tito, Mar 13, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2012
    Hi,

I’m Tito aka Kingshuk De, a college student from India. I joined this forum on 30th November, 2009; almost 2 and half years ago. So, this isn’t really an ‘introduction’ :shisha:

I’m always fascinated about activation of Windows…. but never found any suitable place for discussion till the RTM release of Windows 7. I found Opa’s guide via Google search & voila!!! What a superb guide!! Being a visitor for a while, I finally joined the forum nearly 1 month later after the RTM release of Windows 7. :wheelchair:

I was a geek in the truest sense of the term. You can even see my older posts about ‘How to get broadband connection after format:help2:

But all the valuable members help me a lot. 911medic and urie assisted me to make my XP activated. Then I read a lot about oem:slp activation in XP and Vista/7 section. Later I attracted to bios modding. Hats off to andyp & other Chinese modders; I just wondered about those peoples – what is the amount of knowledge they have!! I can now even mod some bioses myself ;)

I came across Yen, one of the greatest member & admin of this forum. He helped me a lot on various topics. He never looked me as a novice, but as a friend. Later I proposed him about the mirror creation idea; later jlgager took the project. Even Yen gave me an unique user title too.. ‘MDL Advisor’ ~ sorry Yen, I disturbed you a lot. :worthy:

I just want to thank all the members in this community… some names that are coming in my mind are:

FreeStyler for sharing his knowledge in SLIC tools, XP slp strings.

omdhar for first PM-ing me.

sebus, 100 for sharing their knowledge in virtualisation.

akcent, NoJuan999, Serg008, 555LE, qtm, Busykid, Loxxx, Ipmark for sharing their knowledge in bios modding.

searchengine, nononsence, CODYQX4, Alphawaves, Daz, Josh Cell and others for making wonderful MDL apps.

acrsn, acyuta, pkaji123, R29K, canouna, redroad, UVAIS, timesurfer, tcntad, Deb_Rider, jayblock, biscuit & others for accompanying me as a friend.

Again Josh for helping me a lot in my college project, Alpha for concerning my suggestions in his toolkit, Daz for giving me credit (though my contribution is too small).

All mods and admins for allowing me in this forum :innocent:

& all others whose names can't be remembered by me atm :sorry:

I post this on my 19th birthday :holiday: ~ this is my celebration in this forum :band: :fireworks:

P.S here is my own pic.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. redroad

redroad MDL Guru

Dec 2, 2011
    #2 redroad, Mar 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
  3. Nawzil

Nawzil MDL Guru

Jun 18, 2011
    Happy Birthday Tito.

4. ancestor(v)

ancestor(v) Admin
    Staff Member

Jun 26, 2007
    Happy 19th birthday, Tito!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. nodnar

nodnar MDL Addicted

Oct 15, 2011
    hi Tito,

congratulations, hope you had a nice birthday.

what an original idea, to post your mdl journey
    in introduction. and nice to have a face to
    connect with your avatar..

i think you are being far to modest, you helped
    out a lot of folks here during that mdl journey
    of yours, and when some of those folks were less
    polite and thankfull than they should have been,
    i saw only mildness in you. that is an achievement
    in itself, imho..

6. WIKIMACK

WIKIMACK MDL Expert

Nov 10, 2011
    Happy Birthday Tito.:hug2::yeah:

7. pederoco

pederoco MDL Novice

Feb 9, 2012
    Happy birthday Tito! verjaardag104.jpg :)

8. half Man Half Biscuit

half Man Half Biscuit MDL Addicted

Jun 1, 2011
    Happy 19th birthday Tito :)

Mmmmmm my name as i see is missing again,seems i haven´t left such a good impression as thought :(
    Have to work harder to get your respect.

9. redroad

redroad MDL Guru

Dec 2, 2011
    Nobody forgets the biscuit. He must need glasses.:hug2::D

10. dabits

dabits Guest

11. half Man Half Biscuit

half Man Half Biscuit MDL Addicted

Jun 1, 2011
    :kick: Uppps didn´t see that one

Tito :friends2:

12. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    #12 R29k, Mar 15, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2012
    http://forums.mydigitallife.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=8745&d=1300397132
    .... and happy 19th Birthday :D