Hi guys‍♂️

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Poots06, Sep 5, 2022.

1. Poots06

Poots06 MDL Novice

Sep 4, 2022
    Hahaha joining here is really hard.. well registration is very easy, but the email verification really made my head hurts because no matter how many hours I waited for the confirmation email it didn't arrive on my address, I even manage to configure the 2 way verification and received the authentication code several times on my email, but the confirmation mail for my account here still didn't arrive‍ and then I realized something while browsing the forum and saw that some thread here are from year 200x or so, that's why it made me think maybe this forum prefer old email providers like hotmail or yahoo mail, so I change my email to my old yahoo mail and here I am‍.. I finally verified my account here, it seems this forum is not a fan of gmail that much

So for the introduction: Hi guys I'm a new member here so hope we can get along

2. Tiger-1

Tiger-1 MDL Guru

Oct 18, 2014
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Dark Dinosaur

Dark Dinosaur X Æ A-12

Feb 2, 2011
    Hello and welcome to Metallica family :band:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. gegovski

gegovski MDL Novice

Jul 2, 2022
    I am not a fan of gmail too :eek:
    Welcome! :D

5. Sirus Wick

Sirus Wick MDL Novice

Nov 12, 2022
    Welcome! i am new also

6. Mintmag

Mintmag MDL Novice

Sep 2, 2022
    I had the same bug when I registered. Changing my email addressed seemed to fix it.

7. Tiger-1

Tiger-1 MDL Guru

Oct 18, 2014