Hi, I'm Luna - Geeky Girl struggling to overcome abuse at home

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by PrincessLuna, Oct 5, 2012.

1. PrincessLuna

PrincessLuna MDL Junior Member

Oct 5, 2012
    #1 PrincessLuna, Oct 5, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2012
    Removed potentially identifiable information.

2. JeepWillys58

JeepWillys58 MDL Addicted

Nov 6, 2010
    :welcomeani:Be very welcome!!:welcomeani:

I read your text, and honestly, I was willing to put his father in his place, behind bars in a sanatorium, unfortunately, we are separated by many, many miles, and all I can pray for you and ask God to continue to protect you and give you strength to get out of this situation very well, prosper you reach all your goals and that soon you and your mom can be free of this "man", I say "man" because if I call would offend some animal species that is more honorable than him.

As the acrsn friend, do not let hatred and anger occupy your mind and your heart, if that happens is this "man" that you will be victorious and not because he has managed to destroy everything good you have.

And remember, you have qualities that he will never have: Character, respect herself and to others, honor, ambition and goals ...:cool:

And just for all this, you're already a winner! Even doing what he does, could not get you out of your way!! See how he is weak, is defeated, it is insignificant ...

Whenever you need, I will be available to ...;)

And you're like "Caius Iulius Caesa" Cesar, you go, see and conquer all the challenges put in your way!

A big hug is welcome and always count with family MyDigitalLife
    :welcome2:

Marcelo "Sushi"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Chris123NT

Chris123NT MDL Expert

Oct 23, 2010
    Welcome to MDL.

And as I said over at Neowin, beat the hell out of your father to teach him a lesson. I mean hell if the cops turn a blind eye to anything less than murder it's the perfect form of justice.

4. IMaLIARandCHEAT

IMaLIARandCHEAT MDL Novice

Oct 5, 2012
    Ban the OP's IP. It's just a troll.

Copy/paste I can't post links yet.

neowin

.net/forum/topic/1110313-hi-im-luna-geeky-girl-struggling-to-overcome-abuse-at-home/page__p__595227237#entry595227237

Came from there cause one of the users found this thread after I called the OP out on being a troll.
    BAN ALL THE TROLLZ

5. PrincessLuna

PrincessLuna MDL Junior Member

Oct 5, 2012
    Honestly posting on 2 forums makes me a troll?

6. MrMagic

MrMagic MDL Guru

Feb 13, 2012
    No, but copy/pasting the exact same BS into 2 forums does, my guess, you are male and live in nigeria