Honorably Mr. Naplum has created one of the best Windows 7 activator available...

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by libertard, Oct 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. libertard

libertard MDL Junior Member

Jul 30, 2009
    since late July, 2009 and it called 'Windows 7 Loader eXtreme Edition 3 (SAFE) 3.117' which is in this forum

Some mean administrator try to discourage other excellent contributions to this forum and community of viewer in this site intentionally (My way or else attitude)

By saying Mr. Naplum's windows 7 activator is a 'frankenbuild' and should be stop any discussion about his work is an act of dictatorship and set the unfair tone to all (well lots of rabbits floating around silently)

I have said in the previous posts that the WISE way is to collect all activators (not removeWAT claimed to be 100% working.... hoax) and try them all if one failed: Those are Naplum, Daz, etc...

Why one can discuss about Hazard, Daz but not Naplum. I think he’s existing here on this forum longer than any one can think but he’s just watching and that’s my opinion

Let be wise, friendly, and open mind to welcome all. Fairly, not because of someone from nowhere under the title ‘MDL Novice’ has less knowledge than ‘Super Administrator’ and I don’t believe such a thing

Best regards :D;):cool:

2. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    I don't understand you.

All you do is bash my work and hype napalums

Stop opening these pointless threads!

3. sam3971

sam3971 MDL Guru

Nov 14, 2008
    How is Napalum the best with creating win7 activators? In my opinion he is one of the worst because his loader is confusing and does not seem to work half the time. Personally I would go with either Hazar's programs or Daz's programs because they are easy to use and have a higher success rate then Xtreme Loader does. Sorry to argue with you but it is true.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. i2Paq

i2Paq MDL Member

Oct 22, 2009
    #4 i2Paq, Oct 28, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2009
    Where are the moderators when you need them!

:D

btw. Honorably Mr. Naplum sounds like the beginning of an Scam e-mail I always get promissing me Five Million American Dollars.

ROTFLMHOAGI