How About We Create A Win10 Tweaker?

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by beta-hunter, Mar 15, 2015.

1. beta-hunter

beta-hunter MDL Member

Dec 14, 2008
    something that gives the option to:

dsiable keylogger

use win8.1 gui tweaks like remove some of the shortcuts from My Computer ( i know win8.1 tweaks work because i tried them out on win10 build 9926)

and anything else?

win10 my computer.jpg

2. xomniversex

xomniversex MDL Member

Sep 20, 2012
    The "keylogger" is there to gather telemetry data to help improve Microsoft Windows. If you interfere with it, you are only hurting yourself because your usage habits won't be recorded and thus not evaluated by Microsoft to improve on a feature, but everyone else's will who may have dramatically different usage habits than you. Don't you want your "vote" to be counted, as it were?

RTM will not have it, or might optionally as part of the Customer Experience program. If you don't want telemetry gathering usage data, don't use Windows 10 until RTM.

3. Skaendo

Skaendo MDL Addicted

Sep 23, 2014
    :laie:

I wonder if they actually use the collected data to make improvements. Doesn't look like it to me.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Skaendo

Skaendo MDL Addicted

Sep 23, 2014
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. beta-hunter

beta-hunter MDL Member

Dec 14, 2008
    you guys are getting "off topic", as i said it should give you the option to : leave it om or turn it of.

6. Skaendo

Skaendo MDL Addicted

Sep 23, 2014
    #7 Skaendo, Mar 16, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2015
  7. beta-hunter

beta-hunter MDL Member

Dec 14, 2008
    thanks but i know how to do it already,i think i must have written this topic in Chinese or something. o_O

8. Skaendo

Skaendo MDL Addicted

Sep 23, 2014
    Well your asking for something that is going to be irrelevant in a few months, when there are instructions for how to do it already available. I don't think that there is anyone that is going to want to waste their time on this one.

9. WardocsRevenge

WardocsRevenge MDL Expert

Jan 13, 2012
    he wants a tweaker to make it easy each time a new build it made and i get that then users dont have to use old guides anymore download tweak be done less confusion it's a dam good idea

10. beta-hunter

beta-hunter MDL Member

Dec 14, 2008
    thank you alexisfire999 , finally someone understands what i am proposing/asking for.