How can i activate Vista with my gigabyte GA-M61SME-S2 mainboard with PARADOX?

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by stavin, Aug 6, 2008.

1. stavin

stavin MDL Novice

Aug 6, 2008
    #1 stavin, Aug 6, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2008
    How can i activate Vista with my gigabyte GA-M61SME-S2 mainboard by using PARADOX?

hi everybody, i am a newbiee here for asking my solution from every experts . First at all, i need to apologize that if my English and understanding level is not meet to that particular level. hehe, ok , let's come to my problem.:p

Actually, i'm activated my vista with PARADOX based on asus model. (eg. ASUS.xrm-ms) for a long time being already. But what i had found is a problem trouble me always which is the message of "USB device not recognised" keep on showing. It is very fed up and frustrated to me. So, after i study the forum here and i believe that is a problem caused by unmatchable ASUS systems with my gigabyte mainboard, i think it at least have a method to solve it. :rolleyes:

From searching and viewing most of the threads and posts here, i had found the gigabyte.xrm-ms certificate file and also the Gigabyte_ga-m61smes2_SLIC( i dunno where this can be use at..) Now, what still i need is a " keys" based on gigabyte to activate my vista by PARADOX software. And also, the guidelines including how to put the gigabyte.xrm-ms and keys and work in PARADOX.:confused:

So, i hope that everyone who have the keys and also the way to make it work please guide me as soon as possible. Thnks for u all support and helps in advance. Thank U!!!:)

2. stavin

stavin MDL Novice

Aug 6, 2008
    Can anyone help me??? pls....:confused:

3. petar

petar MDL Expert

Apr 5, 2008
    #3 petar, Aug 7, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2017
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...