How can you virtualize iOS/Apps(games)

Discussion in 'Virtualization' started by PotatoChip, Sep 8, 2013.

1. PotatoChip

PotatoChip MDL Novice

Sep 8, 2013
    #1 PotatoChip, Sep 8, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2013
    Let's say I virtualize the Mac on my computer. I understand that xcode is what mac developers use... but is there a way to actually copy my iPhone exactly and play all the "online/pvp" iOS games right from my pc? ARM emulator that actually works completely, etc.

If this isn't possible... why hasn't it been exploited yet where you can copy the entire cell phones and interact just as if it was physically on the device? I mean if you have the components to hit cell phone towers and the firm ware checks back all brandy :smokecowboy: where is this hidden software/hack :vertag:

2. PotatoChip

PotatoChip MDL Novice

Sep 8, 2013
    I'm familiar with the current simulators including Corona and what not. What I mean in the original thread is basically in this aspect. So I have my (iPhone) and I want to emulate it where I can actually connect my account that I play from the iPhone to sync and pick up on the PC. So instead of having to drop a bucket of cash on an iPad just to have a larger screen... I can just play it from the pc :)

3. sebus

sebus MDL Guru

Jul 23, 2008
    To make iPhone image? I did not hear anything like that, but there are probably better forums to ask such question...

sebus