How do I add new OneDrive to my PC Windows 10?

Discussion in 'Microsoft Office' started by Mlke9876, Nov 21, 2018.

1. Mlke9876

Mlke9876 MDL Member

Feb 13, 2012
    Hi, I just purchased an Office 365 account and it comes with 5TB of OneDrive. I currently have my free 5GB OneDrive on my PC. I want to add my new 5TB account. (I think it might be OneDrive for Business but I can't find a download for that.) I would like to have both OneDrive's synced so I can get my old 5GB stuff. I tried uninstalling my old account and downloading OneDrive for Windows (not business) and install and logged into my new account with my email and password. I get 2 accounts my Personal (5GB) and "leverage proactive deliverables" (5TB.) I uninstalled that and went back to the old one. Now when I try to "add" in my new OneDrive in right click > settings > account > "add an account", it says it can't connect to OneDrive and says to retry. My new login (email and password) works on the Office website. I have both currently connected on my OneDrive App Metro, but I want it on File Explorer where I had my old OneDrive (next to "My PC" and "Quick Access" etc...) I only want one OneDrive not two like in my Metro App pic. Then Add/Merge my old stuff. So how do I install my new OneDrive 5TB and merge my old files in? And does anyone have a link to OneDrive for Business? I'm attaching screenshots. Notice "Personal" and "leverage proactive deliverables" in Metro App. I only want one. Also, can I change the name "leverage proactive deliverables" to my email or just blank OneDrive? Please reply. Thanks
    OneDrive Metro App.PNG Microsoft OneDrive Settings.PNG File Explorer OneDrive Quick Access.PNG

2. Mlke9876

Mlke9876 MDL Member

Feb 13, 2012
    Here's progress but I still have 2 OneDrives in Quick Access and I only want one. And I'd like to rename OneDrive at that location. The 5TB is syncing now. I'll check back later. Here's a pic.
    New OneDrive's (2) in Quick Access.PNG New OneDrive Settings Pic.PNG

3. Mlke9876

Mlke9876 MDL Member

Feb 13, 2012
    Hi, any ideas? Does that make sense? Can I get a download to OneDrive for Business? I can't find it.

4. Mlke9876

Mlke9876 MDL Member

Feb 13, 2012
    Me again...I decided to uninstall my 5TB and go back to my free 5GB. I will use my 5TB in a browser. Unless anyone knows of another way of doing this?

5. Leif Targo

Leif Targo MDL Junior Member

Oct 26, 2009
  6. No time to spare

No time to spare MDL Novice

Jan 1, 2019
    Having similar problems I purchased a lifetime subscription of office 365 I have also a personal account of 5gig space of which I used nearly 4gb of space I down loaded the lifetime subscription one which includes all the office programs which seem to work fine the one I seem not to have mastered is OneDrive which is 5tb of space eg 1tb for each appliance I use iPad, laptop, desktop,and android phone the trouble is I can’t find where it tells me how much storage I’m using and how much I have left on leaverage proactive deliverables one drive hope some one can help

7. kaljukass

kaljukass MDL Guru

Nov 26, 2012
    Doesn't understand what "How do I add new OneDrive ..." means
    1. OneDrive is a Microsoft online service and there is nothing needed to add. Everything depends on what account You use to login. That's all.
    2. Why do You cry, 5GB is only 0.0001% of 5TB and You cry. @No time to spare

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. No time to spare

No time to spare MDL Novice

Jan 1, 2019
    Thx for replying I'm not crying I just wanted to know where I would find how much space I had left on the onedrive account leaverage proactive deliverables

9. Leif Targo

Leif Targo MDL Junior Member

Oct 26, 2009
    use OneDrive Client Properties, Account: 32.4 GB used:
    upload_2019-1-8_22-18-18.png