How do you return to 30 day trial?

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by rab2, Aug 1, 2009.

1. meowie

meowie MDL Junior Member

Jul 12, 2009
    #21 meowie, Aug 1, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2009
    If you are such a panzy why are you even in this forum ? or use act*vators or bios mode , or pirated version windows ?

Go be a good scout girl and buy Windows 7 and wait for it to come out to use it then .

Geez

And yeah someone answered your question but you are too blind to see and proceeded to bash him ... sweet eh

2. rab2

rab2 MDL Novice

Jun 24, 2009
    I'm starting to remember why I haven't posted on an internet forum in a while.

People out there can't read, and even when you point out their misunderstandings they still can't see them. What a bunch of retards most of you are. I did get my question answered and I thanked the person that did so. I do appreciate the assistance from the couple of intelligent people who have contributed to this thread. However the rest of this thread has been pointless posts by people who simply can't read or comprehend past the level of a typical Sun reader.

3. Smed1065

Smed1065 MDL Novice

Jun 27, 2009
    This is what I can not figure out. Maybe I am slow but what is the big rush for activation? I am using it unactivated and can for 120 or more days? Until a method that makes it work with no worries.

Must just be me I guess.

4. moonburn

moonburn MDL Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Because many people already activated their machine (like myself) BEFORE the news came that MS will blacklist the keys.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. cpc_s

cpc_s MDL Novice

May 2, 2008
    #25 cpc_s, Aug 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2014
    Use this to remove

6. jackdor

jackdor MDL Member

Jun 20, 2009
    you have not thanked anyone for helping you.not that we need thanks. all we did was give you your options i tryed to help but it seems to me that you can lead a horse to water but you cant make him drink it :D

7. rab2

rab2 MDL Novice

Jun 24, 2009
    Exactly. Like you I activated before the blacklisting (even though I expected it would happen). Having had my fun I'm quite happy to revert back to the trial and wait for a more stable key. I'm not really in a rush to activate, I can wait, but I just wanted to try it out like everyone else.

8. rab2

rab2 MDL Novice

Jun 24, 2009
    #28 rab2, Aug 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2017
    (OP)
  9. davefr

davefr MDL Novice

Jul 30, 2009
    What's wrong with just turning off all updates. (the only time W7 calls home is to request updates)

If there are critical updates then just wait a few days for user feedback and then hand pick/hand install the ones that you want.

What's wrong with this strategy???

10. cpc_s

cpc_s MDL Novice

May 2, 2008
    #30 cpc_s, Aug 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2014
  11. Smed1065

Smed1065 MDL Novice

Jun 27, 2009
    So I need to activate for what reason? Before or after blacklisting?

My point was what is the difference between activated and trial?