How I activated Windows 7 on a Dell Computer using 7Loader Revision 5 and the New Key

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Mattisfaction, Aug 25, 2009.

1. UrMyBoyBlue

UrMyBoyBlue MDL Novice

Sep 11, 2009
    :confused:Hey matt, i tryed using your steps. I did everything right up until i got to the command prompt. Im not sure if im entering the key wrong or something. It keeps telling me "is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file." Any ideas on what i am doing wrong?

2. Mattisfaction

Mattisfaction MDL Novice

Aug 1, 2009
    Sorry to hear you are having problems :(

Entering the new key is not essential at the moment, as the Lenvco key is not blacklisted,

The only thing I can suggest is that try and turn off the UAC first, and make sure you definately run command prompt in administrator mode.

Plus did you definately copy the command prompt correctly, as a small error in the typing will make it not work :confused:

3. UrMyBoyBlue

UrMyBoyBlue MDL Novice

Sep 11, 2009
    I tryed entering a the command a bunch of different ways. I think i found the right way, but now it says "The Software Licensing Service reported that the product key is invalid." So were do i go from here? Any suggestions? And another thing what did you mean by the UAC?

4. devil

devil MDL Novice

Aug 1, 2009
    #24 devil, Sep 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2017
  5. UrMyBoyBlue

UrMyBoyBlue MDL Novice

Sep 11, 2009
    :confused:I have already tryed the 7loader 1.5 and i downloaded OpaTool_v0.2. Im not sure how to use the OpaTool_v0.2 tho. There is no file to run any program. And 7loader 1.5 never worked me yet. I have a DELL XPS desktop and its looking like this windows 7 wont work for me. :( Ill keep trying tho.

6. Mattisfaction

Mattisfaction MDL Novice

Aug 1, 2009
    #26 Mattisfaction, Sep 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2017
    (OP)
  7. Kezia

Kezia MDL Novice

Sep 15, 2009
    #27 Kezia, Sep 15, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2009
    I went through with this method on my Dimension 8400 after I installed Windows 7 Ultimate. It seemed like it was successful, but when I checked the status of activation in the System Control Panel, it just listed the original product ID and said I had 30 days to activate.

I was installing this as a test to see if it would be a feasible way of getting 64-bit Windows 7 on my new PC, but I guess I may have an easier time trying to get it to work on a newer system instead of this Dell.

8. style JDM

style JDM MDL Novice

Jul 10, 2009
    i have dell dimension e510 with A07 Bios...
    i was struggling for 2 days and somehow i've managed to fine this thread...
    ive followed all the direction and activated in 3 minutes and ready to go... thank you very much

9. jayesh

jayesh MDL Novice

Mar 13, 2013
    got error code 2000 0146......pls help asap

i had this win7 loader 1.5......i tried to activate it using delete oem and install new oem option.....and restarted.....i got stuck with a black screen with blinking cursor.........and diagnostics tell that i hav error 2000 0146.. i m running a bicktrack os using live usb.........can any one help