How many act**** could a MSDN key make??

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by FaiKee, Sep 17, 2009.

1. HotCarl

HotCarl MDL Addicted

Jul 21, 2009
    WOOT WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Speaking of XBOX, just got my pre-release copy of Halo 3 ODST in the mail BABY!!! 2 discs of awesomeness!!!!! :D :D :D :D

2. FaiKee

FaiKee Misinformation spreader

Jul 24, 2009
    Greetings to nice guy.....and people are still waiting for a next key to be stolen lol.:D:D

Actually I have been wondering about the saying that BIOS flash is safe from MS. Brand-name machines with preinstalled windows have a very unigue feature: all the hardware infos including CPU and mobo S/N's are recorded by mafr, and the WGA of windows collect these infos on set-up and every boot-up, it makes brand-name machinese even easier to check than retail windows installed on assembled machines. It only depends on whether MS is going to take action or not.

3. ShareAll

ShareAll MDL Member

Jul 23, 2009
    So now i can say THAN'K YOU "benjmole" for the fully working KEY :D (SO FAR ALL GOOD). Even after a reinstall of my Windows 7 today i had to retype this KEY to activate again and Yes, it work's :). Let's se what happens in future with that...

4. Joe45

Joe45 MDL Junior Member

May 17, 2009
    WTF??!! it worked for me !!! i tried to activate with this key in a virtual machine and it worked like a charm :D :):)

5. -jay-

-jay- MDL Junior Member

Jul 29, 2009
    yep same here i got mine own :)

6. armada

armada MDL Addicted

Dec 8, 2007
    doesnt matter ive changed oem hardware many times for people and reused the original lic key.. i just activate it over the phone. never had a issue yet with the hardware being changed out from what came from the mafr

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. Jordi36

Jordi36 MDL Novice

Jun 24, 2009
    I used this key today with a fresh ultimate install and they told me this key is not valid , or i need an slic bios for these key ? or i have to cut up my internet connection ?

8. Joe45

Joe45 MDL Junior Member

May 17, 2009
    This key works only with phone activation, read carefully the thread next time :D