How to check win7 using loader or not

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by das4132, Oct 30, 2009.

1. das4132

das4132 MDL Novice

Oct 21, 2007
    hii

i wander can we check win 7 using loader for active. does any sofware can check with loader that use to active window. :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

2. HotCarl

HotCarl MDL Addicted

Jul 21, 2009
    #2 HotCarl, Oct 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017

The easiest way is to check to see whether Windows is activated...

If you right-click on Computer on your desktop and select Properties, does it say your Windows is activated?

In addition, you can click the Start button, then in the run/search bar, type "cmd.exe".
    When "cmd" appears above as a result, right-click on it and select "run as administrator".
    When the console window opens, type:
    Code:
    slmgr.vbs -dlv
    slmgr.vbs -xpr

*Type each of the 2 commands separately, hitting the enter key after you type each one... You may have to wait a bit for the windows to pop up...

3. akritasge

akritasge MDL Member

May 25, 2007

A simple way to check whether a loader takes place in the activation process, is to right click on “Computer” and through “Properties” check in “Windows Activation” section at the end of the page.
    “Windows is activated” must be reported.

4. HotCarl

HotCarl MDL Addicted

Jul 21, 2009

:confused: Thats what I just told him to do... In fact, I gave him 2 different ways to check... :confused:

5. das4132

das4132 MDL Novice

Oct 21, 2007
    by the way my window already active, but i want remove the loader. i didn't know with loader they use. i buy this installer from local shop. after install it active the window. that y i want to know with loader use to active the window not to check windows active or not.... i already flash my bios with slic 2.1

6. HotCarl

HotCarl MDL Addicted

Jul 21, 2009
    #6 HotCarl, Oct 30, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2009

Well, I dont know what your setup is on your PC, but I can tell you how to disable the loader from "loading" if it is installed on your system...

When you have the elevated cmd window open (like I described earlier in my 1st comment) you can type "bootrec.exe /fixboot" and if you get an error "file not found", then type "cd\" in the console window (and hit the enter key) first, then try the command again. If it still does not work after that then you probably do not have a loader installed.
    To be sure a loader is disabled, you can type "Bootsect.exe /nt60 all /force" but that may be overkill...

7. das4132

das4132 MDL Novice

Oct 21, 2007
    thx i will try that