How to create a transparent network?

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by MonarchX, Feb 22, 2019.

1. MonarchX

MonarchX MDL Expert

May 5, 2007
    I don't know what I'm talking about or to call it. I want 2 PC's - primary and secondary, each connected to house router, each to have Admin rights, both with separate password-protected logins, but primary must be able to "spy" on secondary, access it remotely, and be able to verify if passwords have been changed, what the new ones are, and generally have control and access. What do I need for that (aside from a PC that isn't tweaked) ? My router is R8000P .

Don't newer PC's even have BIOS features, some sort of Network stacks that would/could allow me to power up one PC from another?

2. MS_User

MS_User MDL Guru

Nov 30, 2014
    if secondary comp has Admin rights it can do and change any settings it wants....u can use remote access app and look at logs and see whos been doing what on the machine...but if password is change on the second machine u will be lock out....im not even sure what u trying to do....sounds to me like a waste of time.

3. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...