how to incorporate not official language pack into windows 7 dvd

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by antpelliccia, Jul 16, 2009.

1. yaluza1967

yaluza1967 MDL Member

Jun 6, 2009
    Hi gersma, do you confirm that batch works for integrate langage iso but drivers update don't work ?

if yes, i just wan't understand why with batch, problem with drivers update becomes but with torko26 method, all work.

anyway thanks for the reply, and thx again at torko26 and roylion15 for this thread and help !

2. roylion15

roylion15 MDL Member

May 1, 2009
    Note that for integration of the official LP's , don't use this "special" version of the batch ...
    you need to use the normal version of the batch that integrate directly from an original lp.cab file , see the link for it in my last post.

for the problem of WU, do you try with the unmodded version (english) to see if WU provides the updates ?

possible that this build is already updated a with new driver pack and thus there are no more updates at this time.

3. yaluza1967

yaluza1967 MDL Member

Jun 6, 2009
    Hi roylion15, of course, i try unmodded version (english) and WU provides all updates.

actually, i'm running x86 7600.16385, install native langage by msi installer 's torko26 and x64 7600.16385, install native langage by wow method.

every day we're having computer problems but it gives us an additional experience, I just wanted to understand because I like the method of your batch

4. Pipuhhh

Pipuhhh MDL Novice

Jul 16, 2009
    hello i did all of the steps and i create the bootable ISO to do a fresh install but when i run the cd it appears in english and it have to appears in portuguese, its strange because when i start the setup.exe in the windows the language pt-pt appear but in the iso image didnt appear when i do boot, somebody can help me please

5. yaluza1967

yaluza1967 MDL Member

Jun 6, 2009
    hi, boot with your CD, the begin is in english but after you must see PT in langage at the screen install where you choose langage keybord, location.

6. gersma

gersma MDL Junior Member

Sep 20, 2008
    CONFIRMED : windows DRIVER update does not work when unofficial lang pack is integrated.

Nothing wrong with the batch file, you can use it for integration of your '7264 langpack' and later compile a new iso with it if the official langpacks are released.

7. Pipuhhh

Pipuhhh MDL Novice

Jul 16, 2009
    but just apear the language english this is normal? i test with virtual machine
    but its strange because its portugues in setupp.

8. gersma

gersma MDL Junior Member

Sep 20, 2008
    @ yaluza1967
    Did you do the installation in your language or in english?
    I'll try to do the installation in english and than later on changing to my language from the dropdownmenu in windows. maybe then it wil work?

9. Pipuhhh

Pipuhhh MDL Novice

Jul 16, 2009
    im gonna try again

10. VelleX

VelleX MDL Member

Jul 14, 2009
    make sure that the languagefiles also has been copied to the boot.wim
    This section is important:

11. torko26

torko26 MDL Senior Member

May 28, 2009
    hi ! if you wanna see the booting setup on your own language you need to modify the boot.wim file too !
    JUST MOUNT BOOT.WIM WITH GIMAGEX SELECTED BY INDEX "2" AND COPY THE "SOURCES" AND SETUP/"SOURCES" DIRS from "lp" TO THE MOUNTED DIRECTORY & FROM DVD the "lang.ini" to sources dir! AND SAVE THE WIM !!!

right?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...