How to install Tiny7 rev01?

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by wunghau, Nov 8, 2009.

1. wunghau

wunghau MDL Novice

Nov 8, 2009
    Hi. here is eric. now i'm face some problem when try to install tiny7 rev01.
    I have followed all the instruction including burn the iso into a disc at slow speed, set up my computer to boot CD-rom at bios.

However, i can't install it.
    I know there has something like 'press any keys to boot from CD' but it din't appear and then continue to starts up normally.

Someone Help me please, i want to use Tiny7. Thanks.

2. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    Sorry no support here for that more tan enough info here on how to make your own

3. Dolorous Edd

Dolorous Edd MDL Expert

Aug 31, 2009
    Either the CD isn't bootable OR your motherboard BIOS is not set to boot from CD/DVD. Entering the bios is done by pressing F1, F2 or most likely the delete key. If you can't get into your bios or if you can't get find boot options then download the manual for your computer or motherboard and read the appropriate sections.

Tiny7 is a modified version of windows, it may be perfectly clean or it may contain malware, or may have been crippled in some aspects. I recommend you only install from an official, untouched ISO and verify the hash.

Another thought, if you just copied the ISO to a disk then it won't work, an ISO is an image that has to be burned to a disk correctly resulting in an exact copy of the original. If you just copy the ISO to a disk with one large image file that won't boot or install.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. rjc862003

rjc862003 MDL Junior Member

Sep 4, 2009
    Don't Use Modd'd os's thats just asking for trouble

5. spacednow

spacednow MDL Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Just make sure when you burn it it says bootable. Personally, thats the reason I like Power ISO, tells ya straight up if its a bootable image or not.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. thedonofdeath

thedonofdeath MDL Member

Oct 6, 2009
    well although eXPeriance is a very good releaser and i have his tinyxp on my laptop i have heard about some issues with tiny7 u may want to wait until i releases a newer version. i will be getting it then (for my laptop not main computer) on my main i am running a untouched iso of win 7 ultimate with removewat 2.2.5. i was running on hazar's original 1.9 removewat but decided to update it today. just some thoughts