How To Modify the Windows 8 & make as we want....

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by GShivam, Jan 21, 2015.

1. GShivam

GShivam MDL Novice

Jan 21, 2015
    #1 GShivam, Jan 21, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2015
    Hello everyone can anyone now how to modify windows os and make as we want.

which tool required or what need please tell me............

2. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    You maybe need something which is called Brain?!

And just to mention: A computer could only do what the user tells him, using a so called Keyboard and Mouse!

If you don't have any of them, it's maybe time to get those!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Superfly

Superfly MDL Expert

Jan 12, 2010
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
  5. Aninvitedsoul

Aninvitedsoul MDL Senior Member

Sep 14, 2012
    @suoerfly I agree. @pithai Too much sarcasm!But I agree with your point of view.I take days self educating and searching before I ask but let's accept new members questions and guide them through till the time they get used to the way MDL forums run.@ GShivam Modifying iSOs is not allowed
    in MDL as far as I know .

6. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Sometimes it's sarcasm only which brings the people back to 'earth' and let them start thinking!

7. venu

venu MDL Addicted

Oct 16, 2009
    Hi Shivam, the way I make windows to my taste is- first install Startisback. This gets rid of all the metro UI stuff like the tiles, hot corners, charms etc. and replaces the start screen with the old start menu. Second I use DISM to uninstall all metro apps since I don't use those. Make sure to read up about DISM before trying any of the commands. Good luck! :)

8. Aninvitedsoul

Aninvitedsoul MDL Senior Member

Sep 14, 2012
    #9 Aninvitedsoul, Jan 21, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2015