How to receive a free Genuine copy of Windows 7 for FREE Today!

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by wasserkool, Aug 30, 2009.

1. littledebbie

littledebbie MDL Member

Aug 30, 2009
    ;again...anyone want to split? :)

2. ikarusx3

ikarusx3 MDL Novice

Aug 18, 2009
    Since i am a student and since this membership and software access is legit, it is totally genuine, while the bios-modding mass-distribution-license-and-key-installing isn't. And its not the easy-route-taking. All my bioses are SLIC2.1 (for testing, and for the fun of it), but i prefer having a legit, genuine bottom layer of software. Maybe for peace of mind. And the $50 upgrade is just one license, i have 2 pcs and a girlfriend, which would set me back a $150...or $19

Bad idea. You can as well go the bios modding way, because the license wouldnt be yours and trading msdnaa licenses is not allowed too. Come on, its $19. How much was your [insert expensive computer component here] again?

3. FreeStyler

FreeStyler MDL Guru

Jun 23, 2007
    ikarusx3, explain why is a 2.1 SLIC bios, OEM certificate and OEM:SLP key is less genuine? :confused:
    You got to be kidding.... thousands...no millions of desktop PC's and notebook are delivered that way and is 100% genuine.

4. ikarusx3

ikarusx3 MDL Novice

Aug 18, 2009
    #24 ikarusx3, Aug 31, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2009
    Having a license is genuine. License != serial number...

Using the same way the manufacturers pre-activate their pcs doesnt mean you have the same legal status after. Because these pcs do have a license sticker with a unique key. Thats the difference here.

Do people actually think they run a legit windows with this cracking and hacking?

5. FreeStyler

FreeStyler MDL Guru

Jun 23, 2007
    Legal no, genuine yes, try to keep your story straight, one time you are taking about genuine, and now about legal...these are not the same!

6. leandropinhao

leandropinhao MDL Novice

Aug 30, 2009
    I´m only buy this keys because first of all I´m a student and second when I had windows 7 utimate RTM "activated", on boot it takes two minutes black screen with the white blinking cursor before continuing.

With genuine keys no more worries with updates in the future and it´s so cheap.

7. ikarusx3

ikarusx3 MDL Novice

Aug 18, 2009
    Youre right. Saying its genuine but not legal is my point. Sry for confusing these.

8. RawData

RawData MDL Member

Mar 4, 2008
    Your GF has nothing to do with this, as your student licence don't cover her computer.
    So it's max. $100 you're talking about anyways. :rolleyes:

Oh... wait. I just realized that you practically begged nasty joke on this matter, but I'll refrain myself... :p

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  9. ikarusx3

ikarusx3 MDL Novice

Aug 18, 2009
    #29 ikarusx3, Sep 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
  10. Klownicle

Klownicle MDL Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Do remember people, you do have to be a student to get this. And you do give them legit information because of a credit card verification. This has been on slick deals for awhile now. It is a legal way to get MSDNAA without going through your school. It would be a shame if this got abused and taken away from the people who use it needfully.

11. portuga2000

portuga2000 MDL Novice

Sep 1, 2009
    Hi, ikarusx3

I've signed too, just as you did, but the password i've received is not working.:(

Do i have to wait a while for it to work? Or is it supposed to work right after i recieved the e-mail?

Did you have this problem too?

12. portuga2000

portuga2000 MDL Novice

Sep 1, 2009
    Thanks, ikarusx3.

I contacted de admin and the problem is solved.:)

One question though...

Is the serial key provided permanent?

Or is it going to expire sometime in the future?

Regards.

13. crsky

crsky MDL Novice

Aug 15, 2008
    hmmm, that's so called free......

14. genuineintel

genuineintel MDL Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Kind of bargain, not free lunch.

15. psreax

psreax MDL Novice

Aug 11, 2009
    Actually it is not free though.

16. ikarusx3

ikarusx3 MDL Novice

Aug 18, 2009
    The first choice is totally free (going to your school's admin). The others are, technically, too, you dont pay for the license, just for the membership.

The license does not expire but the limitations to personal use still apply.

17. philippetev

philippetev MDL Novice

Jul 31, 2009
    #38 philippetev, Sep 10, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2009
    Look at this!

Look at these shots. The first one is just after I've received my username and password for MSDNAA three weeks ago. The second is from today. Do you see any difference? ;)

Attached Files:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  18. ikarusx3

ikarusx3 MDL Novice

Aug 18, 2009
    I just noticed that there were new ones. But im missing german and japanese and instead have simplified chinese...weird

19. daraj

daraj MDL Junior Member

Aug 7, 2009
    I sgned up yesterday and i received the acm login info( xxxx@acm.org) email and password. But clikcing on the Dveloper AA says its pending credit card approval. Is that normal? Im a student and have no problem with them checking my identity and confirming it with school? Do I need to call acm ?