How to Run Explorer with Trusted Installer Privileges ?

Discussion in 'Scripting' started by ceo54, Nov 14, 2019.

1. NST_Adventure

NST_Adventure MDL Addicted

Jun 1, 2019
    #21 NST_Adventure, Nov 16, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2020
    Hi :D
    Can You Try This One?
    https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/givemepower/
    Edit:
    I Found Way To Do It:
    https://www.winhelponline.com/blog/run-program-as-trustedinstaller-locked-registry-keys-files/
    Your Goal Is Want To Mess Up With Your System File Right?Give Me Power Is Tools For Run Any Exe Program In Highest Priviliges Level (System)That May Help You If That Work Then I Glad Can Help You But If Not Forgive Me Buddy At Least I Trying My Best To Help You ;)

Best Regards
    NST_Adventure

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. NST_Adventure

Jun 1, 2019
    Yup You Right My Buddy :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ceo54

ceo54 MDL Addicted

Aug 13, 2015
    Glad to have you on my thread NST. Yes, the intention is exactly as I stated i.e. to mess with the system quickly and UNeffectively. Unfortunately the program you linked, didn't worked. I still need permissions from the enemy of free people Trusted Installer.

There's no need for forgiveness bud, I'm glad you posted. Thank you and God bless.

4. Tiger-1

Tiger-1 MDL Guru

Oct 18, 2014
  5. ceo54

ceo54 MDL Addicted

Aug 13, 2015
    Oui Oui, Mon ami, this works. Run an alternate shell with trusted installer privileges, executed with NSudo. It can't get any easier then this. Does the trick 100%. No errors, no prompts no nothing, nada, niet. I got myself XYplorer. It's a paid program but I got a portable version for free ;)

Thanks again @Tiger-1 for staying with me. The persistence of the awesome members of the community took me over the finish line. THANK YOU EVERYONE who contributed in the thread.

6. boyonthebus

boyonthebus MDL Expert

Sep 16, 2018
    Just run cmd.exe with nsudo enabling all privileges and do what you want with DOS commands. This is what I do.

7. NST_Adventure

Jun 1, 2019
    I have no idea what happenned to Give MePower.exe
    They Will Run Program With highest Priviliges (SYSTEM)
    But Still Not Able To Access File That Is Protected By TI?
    Hey What Happen Mate?:druff:
    So the highest privilege is system or TI???

Best Regards
    NST_Adventure