How to Visio, Project activation

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by Anakunda, Jul 13, 2010.

1. Anakunda

Anakunda MDL Senior Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Hello,

these 2 parts of office family are coming without activation, curious if one of the known methods does apply to them too?
    I have activated the rest of office by MAK key..

2. CODYQX4

CODYQX4 MDL Developer

Sep 4, 2009
    Retail Visio and Project use retail key which there aren't any leaked retail keys that work as they are blocked. VL Project/Visio can use MAK (I couldn't find working one) or KMS. If you have Visio/Project installed use my latest EZ-Activator. If Retail it will convert to VL and add KMSkey. It will add KMS serial to VL. Then it will install AutoKMS and activate.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Anakunda

Anakunda MDL Senior Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Hi CODYQX4, I have VL and already activated by mini KMS activator. Does EZ-Activator use also the KMS method for activating? (ie. 180 days grace period).
    I would like permanent activation more, if there is a MAK key method for Visio/Project available the same way as it was available for ProPlus beta too?
    But I don't hope much M$ will give a beta MAK key yet...anyway it would be very nice, thanks

4. CODYQX4

CODYQX4 MDL Developer

Sep 4, 2009
    Yeah EZ-Activator is KMS (The difference is that it can KMS retail office). I don't know about a MAK Visio/Project key. They exist but all I found were blacklisted.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...