HP G62 dGPU not found

Discussion in 'PC Hardware' started by giofrida, Jun 18, 2015.

1. giofrida

giofrida MDL Novice

Jan 19, 2012
    #21 giofrida, Jul 1, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2015
    (OP)
    I think the seller cheated me, he says installing a different driver solves the problem (this guy hasn't understood anything!). At my last email he hasn't answered yet. I'm sure a fast reflow solves the problem.

If I have some free time I will check those inductors too, but as I said before, I think it's a waste of time. And I don't think it's caused by the shipment: the motherboard was rolled in air plastic bags. It looked secured to me.

2. rokas

rokas MDL Novice

Nov 1, 2009
    Gabiz, could you please reupload the modded F.48 sp55430? Thank you very much in advance.

3. agrior

agrior MDL Novice

Dec 30, 2017
    Hello gabiz_ro,
    Would you be so kind to re-upload? :) I also searched on bios-mods for a working link but could not find any. This was the most recent post so I signed up for this site. Would be much appreciated. Do you know if it works with the G62 motherboard which only has the intel GPU (not the ATI)? It seems to use the same BIOS file (sp55430). Thank you!

4. pcnavarra

pcnavarra MDL Senior Member

Nov 13, 2017
  5. agrior

agrior MDL Novice

Dec 30, 2017
    Thanks macnavarra, but I need the BIOS file to enable a different WiFi card (by removing the whitelist).