HP Probook/Elitebook BIOS Password Reset [Utility]

Discussion in 'MDL Projects and Applications' started by Mazzif, Oct 21, 2013.

1. Samrods

Samrods MDL Novice

Sep 15, 2018
    Hi!
    In my elitebook 2560p the bios reprogram is NOT WORKING.
    I insert the product number xb208av, then it asks if I want to insert the information in product number by typing 2. I type 2. Then it asks to confirm, typing 1. I confirm.
    Then it says that product number information can't be written, sku number invalid or something of that kind.
    Then I can't do anything else.
    Can you help me?
    Right now, my laptop has no serial number nor product number in the bios, so I can't update the bios so I can put the battery working. Please help.
    Thanks in advance.

2. William Thompson

William Thompson MDL Novice

Sep 15, 2018

If you have the tool please email it to me at noclownn@yahoo.com and I will try and help you with your issue.

3. Ibo1977

Ibo1977 MDL Novice

Sep 21, 2018
    Hi Mazzif !
    I tested on the elitebook 8440P and Probook 6440B worked fine both ..... but one problem is the computer does not charge the battery anymore .... it's plugged and charging but the battery will never be charged ... thank you if you can fix it too otherwise works fine with unlocking.

4. Radio Jam

Radio Jam MDL Novice

Oct 29, 2017
    Hi Mazzif
    I also tried to download the new tool but the link says that the file was deleted. Can you please provide another link or email it to me at cyber.systems.tech@gmail.com. I've been trying to unlock my HP 4330s with 68SRR Ver. F.41 22/05/2013 BIOS. Any help will be really appreciated.

5. doom12

doom12 MDL Novice

Sep 7, 2018
    the link is dead. please share your mirrors to the link

6. falconxxl

falconxxl MDL Novice

Sep 22, 2018
    HI Mazzif !!!
    I have Probook 650 G1 with Bios Administrator Password,

Your Tool says that my Notebok not suported is.
    Doo you have any Idee or maybe Tool to read Password from Bios, or SMC.bin generator,

thank you , i am waiting for Answer

7. Tony Blake

Tony Blake MDL Novice

Sep 27, 2018
    HI Mazzif,

Can you still provide the HP Probook/Elitebook BIOS Password Reset [Utility]? seems like the tool is no longer available in the link/url you have posted. Thank you. :)

8. Tony Blake

Tony Blake MDL Novice

Sep 27, 2018

Utility tool link please...Thank you!

9. malik asim

malik asim MDL Novice

Sep 28, 2018
    I have hp elitebook 840 g3
    don't work on it what should I do please help me

10. InannaQuaker

InannaQuaker MDL Novice

Sep 29, 2018
    @Mazzif

Hi mate, I have a HP EliteBook 820 G1 and the bios is locked down and nobody knows the password. Any help appreciated - AsetInanna@protonmail.com

11. KingPhemite

KingPhemite MDL Novice

Oct 3, 2018
    Hey @Mazzif,

I have HP Elitebook 840 G3 with a BIOS Administrator Password, I have no idea what the password is. Please is there a way you can help with resetting the BIOS so i can have access to the BIOS. I have tried the DOS version of your software, it didn't work. (Perhaps there is something i haven't tried). Also i'll like to get the windows based version, i haven't tried that at all and am unable to download. Please kindly help with a direct link to download it.

Every hint on how i can reset the bios will be highly appreciated because am really bothered about the issue.

Thank you!

12. LaciRenee

LaciRenee MDL Novice

Oct 8, 2018
    I have an HP ProBook 650 G2 (model #- 8260NGW) and I am having the same issue with the Bios Password. Anyone know a fix for this model?

13. InterDragons

InterDragons MDL Novice

Oct 11, 2018
    I have HP EliteBook Folio 9470m. BIOS is locked and cannot install new OS on it, any chance for that model to reset/remove password? Cannot change boot order so have no idea what to do. If possible help would be really appreciated.

Thanks.

14. robyars

robyars MDL Novice

Jul 10, 2010
    I have a HP Elitebook 1030 G2. I forgot my Bios password. I tried many hings from windows with no result. I am trying t boot your utility, I can see the usb disk in the boot menu, but it doesn't boot.

15. narpa

narpa MDL Novice

Nov 5, 2013
    thank you for the link, will try one day if i need it

16. tancela

tancela MDL Novice

Oct 29, 2018
    hello everybody.i have a HP 620,which has an administrator password in the BIOS.Please help with a password to unlock it.my laptop is a NOTEBOOK HP 620 running WINDOWS 7 X86. [serial number:CNU0260SST].Thanks very much in advance.