HP/Toshiba/Sony/Dell Wallpapers/OEM Info (W7 Home Premium)

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Sabresite, Oct 16, 2009.

1. Sabresite

Sabresite MDL Member

Nov 7, 2007
    It does not look specifically like that, but yes it is an L505. I will get the exact models tomorrow. The Sony is an NW series laptop.

2. TeeCupp

TeeCupp MDL Junior Member

Aug 8, 2009
    Johnny23 look at this
    Here is what it should look like (Dell)

Attached Files:

3. david3663

david3663 MDL Member

Jul 16, 2009
    u wouldnt happen to have the compaq oem wallpapers info etc would u if so pls upload it aswell

4. Sabresite

Sabresite MDL Member

Nov 7, 2007
    I will get the bandwidth error fixed. That particular domain has a limit for some retarded reason. Sorry about that.

And regarding Compaq, HP is eliminating that brand as of 2010. I am not sure if we will receive any Compaq labeled computers, but I will definitely keep my eyes out.

5. PedroDaGr8

PedroDaGr8 MDL Novice

Aug 17, 2009
    By the way, to the OP, anyway you can save the actual theme being used?

I tried using the OEM theme found in the other thread but it is bright red and a tad bit on the feminine side if you ask me. :p
    To save the them:
    1. Right-click on the desktop
    2. Select Personalize
    3. Right-click on the active theme
    4. Select save theme for sharing

It will save it as a theme pack file.

6. Sabresite

Sabresite MDL Member

Nov 7, 2007
    I could, but I thought it wasn't really necessary because its only wallpapers. But I can do that today too.

Also I raised the bandwidth on the domain, so the link should work again.

7. Brainsuck

Brainsuck MDL Addicted

Oct 9, 2009
    The biggest thing I like to know is Acer 2.1 slic is in the Gateway Bios To see If it is the same for all there brands Pack bell to And see if they use to same slp keys

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. david3663

david3663 MDL Member

Jul 16, 2009
    cool thnx did not know that i have a compaq pc and got a free windows 7 upgrade disk coming in mail but dont know if it will have oem branding.

9. Sabresite

Sabresite MDL Member

Nov 7, 2007
    Pedro, you are correct. I got these mainly so people could include them in OEM packages, so I figured they would program the packager to find the defaultBackground file and add it if needed.
    Thanks for pointing that out, I guess I shouldn't assume how savvy others are ;)

10. PedroDaGr8

PedroDaGr8 MDL Novice

Aug 17, 2009
    Hahaha or like me who is going at this sort of ass backwards.:p I've already installed my OS and it used all of the available Toshiba stuff found at the time. Now I am going back and reworking it so that it looks fully stock. Pretty much there now, other than being able to figure out what the default theme color is. That's why I wanted the OEM themepack.

Without your help, I wouldn't have been able to make my install look essentially PERFECTLY stock.

11. Sabresite

Sabresite MDL Member

Nov 7, 2007
    The default theme color for ALL of them (to my knowledge) was clear white.

I will upload the OEM packs along with the SLIC/CERT/BIN stuff when I get home tonight.

12. johnalvin

johnalvin MDL Bios Modder

Sep 3, 2007

and we will wait paitiently :D :D

a lot of thanks to you:)

13. Johny23

Johny23 MDL Member

Sep 3, 2009
  14. Sabresite

Sabresite MDL Member

Nov 7, 2007
    Hahaha, thanks. I would make a 7 loader program, but Daz beat me to it, and his has everything I was planning ;)

15. derausgewanderte

derausgewanderte MDL Senior Member

Jul 21, 2009
    thank you for the files. looking at the Dell oem files it reads that it's v2.0. I guess Dell just sticks with the Vista cert at this point, meaning no 2.1 cert? maybe I am totally off with this assumption?

from the oem.xrm-ms file of the Dell oem folder.
    name="licenseType">msft:sl/OEMCERT</tm:infoStr><tm:infoStr name="licenseVersion">2.0</tm:infoStr><tm:infoStr

thanks again

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  16. PedroDaGr8

PedroDaGr8 MDL Novice

Aug 17, 2009