I Dont Know Why You Are Messing With Activators LoLz

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Throatystang, Oct 20, 2009.

1. SirSilentBob

SirSilentBob MDL Senior Member

Jun 5, 2009
    I wonder why we have not heard anything else from the original poster? Although, it does take a bit of time to clean egg off your face, especially if it gets in your hair.

2. cyclops

cyclops MDL Senior Member

Sep 10, 2007
    lmfao....:) :) :) :) :)

3. Throatystang

Throatystang MDL Novice

Oct 14, 2009
    The BIE release is 100% legit no viruses of any sort. When it goes into sleep mode and comes out it is still seen as it is activated. Pre-activated is the way to go. Best release out there in my opinion.

4. Dolorous Edd

Dolorous Edd MDL Expert

Aug 31, 2009
    And it uses a loader developed by a MDLifer.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. straha

straha MDL Junior Member

Oct 15, 2009
    There are several threads here detailing how to make your very own pre-activated install dvd from the original MS RTM iso, so no worries about what s**t other people add to it.

Pre activated...*shakes head*

6. Throatystang

Throatystang MDL Novice

Oct 14, 2009
    Technically it is because you dont have to do sh1t to get it to work. I dont care who made the activator or who loaded it, I personally didnt have to mess with it to get it to work. So yah I'll say "Pre-activated."

7. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    What angers me is I looked inside and it is a CARBON COPY of the unternmensch activator.

I am sick of these scene noobs putting in a loader developed by someone skilled and just whoring it up saying how awesome and cool it is preactivated by BIE!

Scene noobs. tut tut.

8. straha

straha MDL Junior Member

Oct 15, 2009
    What are you going to do when MS finds a way to blow up your activator? Go back to where you got it for support? The real knowledge is here.

I understand about the not messing with it, but really...three additional clicks and you made your own preactivated iso without any virus'/spyware/malware.

9. Throatystang

Throatystang MDL Novice

Oct 14, 2009
    Well I'm no worry wort until that happens then I'll get a new copy and re-install lol. Yes the real info is here but making all these assumptions about it is dumb.

10. Dontshoot

Dontshoot MDL Novice

Aug 23, 2009
    #30 Dontshoot, Oct 20, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2009
    wouldn't it be funny if ....................................

11. Throatystang

Throatystang MDL Novice

Oct 14, 2009
    Haha yah it would be hilarious :p

12. Dolorous Edd

Dolorous Edd MDL Expert

Aug 31, 2009
    No it wouldn't be funny. Nor is the suggestion by you that he would or that it would even be feasible. The people who work on utilities here would not do that, for one if someone did they would be exposed for a fraud.

The backdoors in these BS distros available as torrents are inserted by the people who uploaded them, then some clown starts selling them on ioffer. The malware on those distros do not come from here but unfortunately the l**ders probably did and that is unfortunate because as I said, these guys care about the work they do.

NOt funny at all and neither was your post.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  13. Brandrune

Brandrune MDL Addicted

Jul 30, 2009
    Due to comments in this thread I think it would be sensible to close it? If you agree please PM me and DO NOT reply to the thread.

14. Guenni007

Guenni007 MDL Novice

Mar 26, 2008
    so please give him a chance he is an mdl Novice so some Years (or decades) we start in the same way.

15. derausgewanderte

derausgewanderte MDL Senior Member

Jul 21, 2009
    #35 derausgewanderte, Oct 20, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2009
    I am not giving him a chance ;) because he didn't give me one either with the title of his post. He is laughing at me. At least that's one way to read it.

16. Monsta Kody

Monsta Kody MDL Junior Member

Jun 15, 2009
    He should be glad we dont cutt off his johnson :cool:

17. whitehat2009

whitehat2009 MDL Member

Aug 1, 2009
    This thread is a prime example of self-pwnage. "Oh look at this, it's so cool because it doesn't use an activator! Oh, s**t..."

EPIC FAIL.

18. RawData

RawData MDL Member

Mar 4, 2008
    QFT.

It ought to be something like this:
    *NUKED* [loader.stolen.from.nononsence]

Oh, those precious little scene n00bsters of nowadays... :rolleyes:

19. keyra

keyra MDL Novice

Mar 3, 2008