I have a problem uninstalling RemoveWAT 2.2.5 HELP ME!

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by AnimeFrostyFreak671, Jun 26, 2010.

1. AnimeFrostyFreak671

AnimeFrostyFreak671 MDL Junior Member

Jun 26, 2010
    #1 AnimeFrostyFreak671, Jun 26, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2010
    **EDIT**So I went on youtube and searched up ways to activate windows 7,and I came across RemoveWAT.

So I downloaded it and installed it,it told me to reboot,so I did,I completely forgot to check how much days I have left of my 30-day trial period,so I decided to uninstall it,so I opened RemoveWAT again and clicked on Restore WAT,and then it showed a message saying,"An error ocurred while installing.Path to C:\Windows\System32\slwga has been denied.Click OK to ignore the issue and continue installing,or click Quit to exit the application"So I clicked Quit then my explorer.exe process ended,then I restarted the computer,and everything was back to normal,then when i checked my system properties,then on the activation and product key now it's normal again but I don't know if it's an error or it's corrupted.
    What should I do?Im afraid after my 30-day period ends I might have limited features and my computer might restart every 2 hours.

I downloaded the RemoveWAT from dinuhsawr from youtube and downloaded my windows 7 from PC4Free on youtube.
    I upgraded from Windows Vista 32-Bit to Windows 7 32-Bit
    I also have update KB971033 installed is that a problem?
    PLEASE HELP ME.

2. NoJuan999

NoJuan999 Experienced SLIC Tool Operator

Jul 31, 2009
  3. AnimeFrostyFreak671

AnimeFrostyFreak671 MDL Junior Member

Jun 26, 2010
    So do I just delete the RemoveWAT 2.2 Folder to uninstall even though it removed my WAT? (I used RemoveWAT again)
    and just download that File? Install the loader and restart the PC? and then revalidate my computer?