i need you to tell me how to use EI CFG.removal tool

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by chompi, Nov 17, 2010.

1. chompi

chompi MDL Member

Nov 17, 2010
    I download windows with a link somebody sent to me. and send to another link to download the removal tool EI CFG because i want 7 ultimate ( I have the key for that) Ok. i no understand how to use the tool ..is open. ready to work..but i don't know what to do.y if you know please contact me and tell me. thanks in advance

2. chompi

chompi MDL Member

Nov 17, 2010
    #3 chompi, Nov 18, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2010
    (OP)
    The version i download, burn and installed was 7 home premium, without any problem. but because i din't remove eicfg i had'not choice to pick ultimate ( that is what i want) what i need is to tell me step by step HOW TO REMOVE this little file and HOW TO BRING TO MY BURNER. of course the tool is open, ready to work. but i don't know how to get it.

3. acyuta

acyuta MDL Expert

Mar 8, 2010
    Before doing one of the 2 methods in posts 4 and 5, do make a copy of the iso downloaded. Apply the method on one of the 2 copies.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. chompi

chompi MDL Member

Nov 17, 2010
    This is exactly what i did. perfect. i used ultraiso freesbee66. BUT ..here he comes again ..when i try to save as file or burn to dvd...ultraiso toldme that only 300 mb are allowed for try. that means i have to pay 30 bucks. anything i can do to save that money?

5. acyuta

acyuta MDL Expert

Mar 8, 2010
    Get Ultra Iso from TPB or Power ISo (should also work??). If you are too lazy, try the method in post 4 by timesurfer. That is free and as effective.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    I like the patch cause it's fun but UltraISO can burn on the fly meaning it can delete the file, burn then just not save and eicfg will still be there but patch is easier slightly :p...lol

7. chompi

chompi MDL Member

Nov 17, 2010
    i want to thank you all of you. no doubt finally i found the right forum. i click that link timesurfer post and in one,two three i am running 7 ultimate. is funny you know sometimes i use 7 home premium. most of the time XP. but is nice to learn something everyday. again thank you all.case is close.

8. DARKOR04

DARKOR04 MDL Tester/Developer

Jul 5, 2010
    sent you a gift.... hehe