I screwed up!!!

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by goladith, May 2, 2009.

1. goladith

goladith MDL Novice

Apr 25, 2009
    Well, I'm running Vista Enterprise x64 and I went to download something off M$ and without thinking, I installed the WGA tool, yes, I know bad move. Now I can't figure out how to clear the Non-Genuine notification, and just get it back to being activated from my local KMS. Anybody able to give me any help for this?

2. goladith

goladith MDL Novice

Apr 25, 2009
    Ok, nevermind, I got it fixed with VOATK Tools.

3. HMonk

HMonk MDL Addicted

Nov 3, 2008
    Unscrewed

Glad we could help. :D

Monk

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. goladith

goladith MDL Novice

Apr 25, 2009
    Well, I actually take that back now, I got it reactivated on my KMS, but now I lost Aero and i got a little thing at the bottom right of the screen that says my Vista isn't genuine...is there any way to fix that stuff?

5. goladith

goladith MDL Novice

Apr 25, 2009
    Great...and when I was messing around with VOATK Tools, I screwed up my activation with my KMS, and now it can't get it to reactiveate on my VMWare server, it won't work to activate, says "Error: 0xC004F038 The computer could not be activated. The returned count from your Key Management Service is insufficient."

It worked orignaly for me, when I changed the date to Dec. 16th 2006, but....today it isn't for somereason.

6. goladith

goladith MDL Novice

Apr 25, 2009
    Ok, I finaly got it reactiveated via my virtual KMS...but how can I get my full functionality back, well...aero anyways. I hate these colors.