I would like to be a Moderator

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Samlappy, Jul 19, 2009.

1. Samlappy

Samlappy MDL Addicted

Mar 12, 2009
    Hi Folks

I would like to be a moderator on this forum. I like to be a moderator on forums because I like to ban people when a user is naughty. I will be a good one!

2. ancestor(v)

ancestor(v) Admin
    Staff Member

Jun 26, 2007
    Hi!

Thank you for your request - but at the moment we've got enough moderators in here.

And you don't get a moderator by requesting it but by being noticed by the team. If there is the need for another moderator AND if we think you're the right one you'll get a PM.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. kukubau

kukubau MDL Addicted

Dec 15, 2008
    I want to be Superman, Ironman,Bomberman, Hulk, Mickey Mouse, Madonna!!!

4. Monsta Kody

Monsta Kody MDL Junior Member

Jun 15, 2009
    I dont leave my pm box a second out of eye sight, any moment a PM can drop in saying:

Dear Mista Bro and beloved by ho's and outlived 3 drive by DR. Monsta Kody,

My digital life is not complete without you as a moderator, the team first thought the idea stinks but after Mk-broIII4cores1386 (thats me) predicted whats in the happy meal the choice was made fast and they wisely pm my hiney instead of the dude above me.

Since you virtually belong to the interieur of mcdonalds kids corner you did meet a variety of different people there and dont have to adjust to a lower level handling rtm cracks posts on the board.

Many friends did face down in the mud trying to mod smth so someone with the kewl skillz has to popin the firezone huh?

Anyway pm back or smth and we ask skynet to crown you as a mod.

Bye bye ect..

5. Jvelo7892

Jvelo7892 MDL Junior Member

Jan 2, 2009
    i'd like for MS to give me a free full MSDN account with an unlimited number of legit product keys :)