I would recommend to try all activators available...

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by libertard, Oct 24, 2009.

1. libertard

libertard MDL Junior Member

Jul 30, 2009
    on this site also on others. They're all working but not for all systems (Bios. hardware are difference system wise). I experienced activating problem on systems like DELL, HWX8200, ASROCK, INTEL, system with RAID, older systems etc. So be patience and try them all wisely

Remember there're other activators outhere and they're working also (My guess is they're all pretty much build on the same 'hacked' code but put more suger on it)

2. Brandrune

Brandrune MDL Addicted

Jul 30, 2009
    Ok. What is the point in this thread and what do you wish to gain from it?

3. HSChronic

HSChronic MDL Expert

Aug 25, 2007
    90% of the activators out there are rip offs of someone elses code.

There are only a few ways to inject SLIC code through a loader, one is grub and the other is using bootmgr (which is still in it infancy), after that everything else is all GUI stuff that everyone rips off.

The other way is copying RC files to the RTM which was deactivated in Vista pretty quick, so I am sure it will be done in 7 or since the copy expires MS will just let it do that.

The last way is to fool the software licensing service and to deny the system access to activation files thus leaving the OS having no idea if it is activated or not.

The best thing to do is flash your BIOS. If you know what you are doing then you don't need to worry, if you don't then you use cracks/activators and hacks and then wonder why your copy doesn't activate.