If the FCC’s ‘Net Neutrality’ Plan is So Great, Why Can’t Anyone See It?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Skaendo, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Ohmwrecker

Ohmwrecker MDL Novice

Mar 20, 2015
    How does one continually copy/paste from right-wing "news" sites, hold positions commonly held by right-wing politicians, and argue against positions commonly known as "left-wing"... and yet get upset when labelled right wing?

2. redroad

redroad MDL Guru

Dec 2, 2011
    #62 redroad, Mar 20, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2015
    Skaendo, you remain in large part uninformed because of what you are reading and where you go to get your information .. For example "It's the three democrats that obama (another democrat) placed in the FCC to further his own agenda.".. Where did you get that information ? Although the President appoints a member it is the independent body of the Senate that confirms the appointee .. The President then designates one of the commissioners to serve as chairman. Who has already gone through the Senate confirmation process ..

Just because some Senator stands up on the senate floor and says this is Obama's internet does not make it so .. This all came about as a result of our democracy at work .. All of this other crap is coming from the payed for word smiths of corporations feigning some faux conspiracy .. It is in a large part effective for now because it gets people like yourself all wee-weed up and hence engaged in their misinformation campaign .. Don't let them play you and we can put a stop to this ..

I too am an American citizen a Native American citizen whose ancestors watched this whole melee and not as spectators .. I've had to make peace in my life time with what has been and being done to my people and this land that we have always called home by this government and it's legalized oppression .. I am only able to do that by actively pursuing the truth .. I found at an early age that it was not the government that I had issue with but corporations .. Their greed has stolen more personal freedoms from you or I than any government will ever do .. They are buying our government daily and using it to make ever increasing profits and undermining our democracy at every turn .. That's where my focus is and where the real fight is ..

Let me give you an example of why we need government regulations to ward off corporate greed .. Here's a map

[​IMG]

That is a map of the most egregious cases of where unbridled corporate greed left in it's wake a land that in most cases can't even sustain life .. Your tax dollars with little or no help from the corporate violators are paying to clean it up and these are only the most egregious examples .. Corporations have left in their wake more devastated land and people for generations to come than anything known to man .. The map is of the1322 Superfund sites on the National Priorities List in the United States. Fifty-three additional sites have been proposed for entry on the list. As of February 27, 2014, 375 sites have been cleaned up and removed from the list ..

I grew up not far from one of those sites on a reservation that is the third world with tribal members dying as a direct result of corporate greed .. You want less government then go live there or any one of those other sites .. Presidential candidate Mitt Romney and the Supreme Court say "Corporations are people" .. If they are let me fxcking talk to them .. Saying we need less government is another one of those phrases created and maintained by the word smiths of corporations so you turn your gaze from the obvious ruin that the corporations are leaving in our daily lives .. You want to be angry then be angry at corporations and vote for those that will do something about it .. My advice to you Skaendo work on becoming better informed and don't repeat or link to anything you don't know to be true ..

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. LiteOS

LiteOS Windowizer

Mar 7, 2014
    for the rest of the world its mostly irrelevant
    websites will move to another location to bypass this problem
    and not to loss their viewers.

Lets see where their ego takes them this time
    properly US ISPs will loss their control on the internet, cos all move to next country have money to build good connection