illegal again

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by zaiko, Mar 27, 2010.

1. bluecatfish

bluecatfish MDL Junior Member

Apr 8, 2009
    Yes, I read the post and I thought maybe he was searching for the wrong file. Just trying to be helpful. Sorry.

2. Phazor

Phazor MDL Expert

Sep 1, 2009
    The future of Windows licensing is supposed to be component based.

The whole system will then consist of 'modules' which can be added (or not) to the basis as needed.

Each module has its own license and each module has to be acquired (payed for) seperately.

Each module also has an expiry date which means it has to be reactivated (and payed for) again and again.

Modules also come in different capability classes. The cheapest RAM module for instance may only support 1GB while the more expensive ones can support more.

The same goes for all other modules like Memory Controller, HDD Controller, and all the rest that makes up an OS.

All in all its a little like renting the ability to use your wireless LAN for 3 months and if you want to keep using it you will have to break out the wallet again.

If you cant afford it you will have to rent the cheaper wired LAN module or switch to drums and smoke-signals.

(Im not kidding, the patents for this are already done.)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. MasterDisaster

MasterDisaster MDL Expert

Aug 29, 2009
    If that would be the case, people will be using 7 for another ten years.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Phazor

Phazor MDL Expert

Sep 1, 2009
    Well im sure it will come eventually.

The patents must have cost them a fortune, and i dont think they would let that go to waste.

Maybe not in the next Windows, but im sure at some point thats how its going to be.

5. Phazor

Phazor MDL Expert

Sep 1, 2009
  6. zaiko

zaiko MDL Member

Jan 1, 2010
    Thnx for the replies guys! Next step I will try to get the daz dot green again !. I don't understand why it isn't green, the win 7 is genuine now and it is a DELL PC ! The first time I used the DAZ loader it was green!

If I can't get win 7 running like it should I might consider to buy a new PC with win 7 included instead of buying win 7 alone. My PC is almost 4 years old and win 7 alone costs already 200 €!

I let you know what happens later!

7. sam3971

sam3971 MDL Guru

Nov 14, 2008
    Redownload daz's loader from this site before using it again dude. I know the light basically changes if there is an integrity issue. AKA. if the crack was modified in any way it may come up red or somthing like that. I would just make sure that it is clean before using it again.

8. zaiko

zaiko MDL Member

Jan 1, 2010
    OK I downloaded DAZ loader again, MD5 is OK but it still has a red dot!

9. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    Maybe turn firewall off or move it to other location to try or perhaps at worst go back to previous state restore and try it again

10. zaiko

zaiko MDL Member

Jan 1, 2010
    On the DAZ loader should I install BIOS mod? I have SLIC 2.0.

11. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    For 7 you need 2.1

12. sam3971

sam3971 MDL Guru

Nov 14, 2008
    Yea either get slic 2.1 in a bios mod or just use the loader in default loader mode to emulate

13. zaiko

zaiko MDL Member

Jan 1, 2010
    ok but the loader still has the red dot!

14. sam3971

sam3971 MDL Guru

Nov 14, 2008
    after you redownloaded it? If so then just run it anyway and see what happens. It could be possible that your activation system is screwed up too though. You can try Daz's liveloader to restore the system and that might fix the red light issue. I really do not know though because I have never had the red light whenever I ran the loader. Have you tried running an older build of daz's loader and see if that one is red too?

15. Daz

Daz MDL Developer / Admin
    Staff Member

Jul 31, 2009
    The red dot is to do with the file integrity check. If it's red then you may have launched it from a temporary directory or even from within the zip file with an application other than WinRAR, 7zip or WinZip. As long as the MD5 matches and you downloaded it here from MDL then it should be fine.

16. sam3971

sam3971 MDL Guru

Nov 14, 2008
    good point Daz. I was just wondering though, does it go red if your win7 activation system is corrupt too? I am just curious cause it never happened to me before :)

17. zaiko

zaiko MDL Member

Jan 1, 2010
    I downloaded it from here, unzipped it with winrar and MD5 matches!
    And the first time I used this loader the dot was green!!!
    Maybe MS made it a mutant.

18. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    Just a suggestion, your pc may have a virus and it's causing it to have a different process parent as it's hijacked explorer, or you may be using a shell like Total Commander. If you hover over the red dot and screenshot it Daz will be able to tell what's up.

19. zaiko

zaiko MDL Member

Jan 1, 2010
    #39 zaiko, Mar 28, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2010
    (OP)
    This doesn't look good;

Application integrity check

Application name :Windowsl 7 loader.exe
    Application path :C:\Users\ikke\Downloads\Windows 7 loader v1.7.7r\Windows 7 loader\
    MD5:fb11ad4bfdf3b063ce1116294c8db769
    Parent proces:Dopus.exe (PID 2576)
    ---
    Possible cause: The file was launched abnormally, there is a high risk that this program has been modified and/or infected.

20. Phazor

Phazor MDL Expert

Sep 1, 2009
    Hung-Kwan, you really need to brush up on your english skills.

What you do is writing german sentences with english words, and quite frankly this sounds just terrible...