I'm here. Now with a HI!

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Niekess, Apr 24, 2011.

1. Niekess

Niekess MDL Addicted

Mar 31, 2011
    HI!

I'm here for already a few weeks but never told really a HI, but doing now so stop asking if someone did. :p
    My name is Niek, and my surname I keep secret but starts with Es as you probally see in my username. :rolleyes:

This forum is mostly about computers so I tell how I get started with it, and I started with Windows 98 when I was ehm, 5 years old lol. Windows XP came out short after it but the Windows 98 pc went then fully mine but died fast because I went messing with it. :roflmao:
    After that I went using the XP of home itself and played lot of games online but also messed with some tweaks for Windows which did made family members sometimes kind of angry. :D
    Result was that I got my own PC to mess with for free.. :cool:
    That PC I kept for long while upgrading it. Then I sold it because I needed a laptop for school which I'm using now.

Anyway, on the PC I mostly do some testing with OS/programs and rarely playing a game on it. For gaming I got Xbox 360 with Xbox live, and for those who want to add me is my gamertag Niekess.
    On school am I learning to develop applications which is going good. ;)
    Next to that do I know a lot of website scripting already, including running own forum or being moderator on one. :)

Further I like to do crazy things beside being on computer with friends. For example hang out to chill where ever possible. (And smoke/drink during it.) Or I hang around with my girl. :hug2:
    So that's me. :D

HI!

2. Taser

Taser MDL Junior Member

Feb 26, 2011
    Welcome to MDL :D

3. Niekess

Niekess MDL Addicted

Mar 31, 2011
  4. CRA2YHAVOK

CRA2YHAVOK MDL Senior Member

Oct 23, 2009
    Welcome to MDL bud :)

5. UVAIS

UVAIS MDL Expert

Mar 17, 2011
    Hello Niekess Your Welcome @ MDL

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Asthetix

Asthetix MDL Novice

Apr 21, 2011
    Great to have you here, with Us. Welcome, make yourself at home. :hug2: