I'm Humasar. From Pakistan.

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Humasar, Feb 10, 2010.

1. Humasar

Humasar Guest

Hello everyone!
    My name is Humasar. I am from Pakistan. I am currently doing my BS in Software Engineering. My passion is to become a Game Designer.
    How I came to know about this website? Well. I downloaded Windows 7 and read the related posts. They mentioned this website if ever I needed help with the Loader. When I came here, I found a lot of information about many things and you people seem to care what someone has to say. Even though I have not registered at such websites for a long time now. Because, not many people has shown that much interest in helping me. Even though, I won't be coming here everyday and posting, but I will still be the one to check out what's going on. I will only post when I need help. And yes, if I see something that I can help with, of course, I will help. But I don't seem to know too much, so I will better stay outta the Experts' way.
    Anyway. It's nice meeting you all guys. Especially Daz and Hazar. And what was the guy's name? Olpa or something. Sorry but I forgot. His post was about Windows 7 Repository which is mentioned in my signature. I really like that post. It's full of information. Thank you.
    Regards!
    Humasar.

2. secr9tos

secr9tos MDL Addicted

Jul 28, 2009
    welcome to mdl

3. pkaji123

pkaji123 MDL Addicted

Aug 22, 2009
    Welcome to MDL Humasar,You will defenitely Get benefit from this site..........

4. SCBrigth

SCBrigth MDL Senior Member

May 9, 2009
    You are most welcome here! Enjoy this pool of knowledge!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...