I'm in some trouble.. please help

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by mmbawlz, Sep 5, 2009.

1. mmbawlz

mmbawlz MDL Novice

Sep 5, 2009
    I reformat my computer and installed Windows 7, everything in the installation went great. I try to activate it with 7loader, I click install, it pops up saying please wait, so I click OK. A few second later, I get a pop up saying "There is no disk in the drive. Please insert a disk into drive \Device\harddisk\Dr1" and it gives me the option to cancel, try again, or continue. Either one of those 3 I click, another one pops up but this time harddisk2\dr2, same thing again until harddisk4\dr4. After that, it says it finished installing and tells me to restart. So, I restart, come check if it's activated, and it still says 30 days. My 2 friends did this and it worked perfectly fine for them. I did exactly what they did. Please, help me solve my problem. I'll post any information thats needed, just tell me what you need. :(

2. DanielBWB

DanielBWB MDL Novice

Jan 26, 2010
    Yeah I used the daz one too. I'm having sort of the same issue only when I click install it just says "error has been recorded in log". But I messed with the modes/advanced settings and it finally said I'm activated. This is where our problems are similar: it still says in my computer properties that I have 22 days to activate windows 7. I would guess that I did something wrong or left something out, but until I know what's goin on, I can't really do anything about it. I hope you find a solution mmbawlz, oh and bax it says "invalid or deleted file" in the link.

3. bassie995

bassie995 MDL Novice

Jan 6, 2010
    Are you sure you are using the right version of Win7? No incomplete ISO or installation folder? My guess is there's something missing, download it again, or try another one, I would say...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...