I'm sorry in advance, running in circles

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Burnjuan, Nov 13, 2014.

1. Burnjuan

Burnjuan MDL Novice

Nov 13, 2014
    I do apologize in advance for asking. I have signed up and read about everything that I could find on Windows Loader, again, I apologize but I cannot find the functioning download link. I have read the current release information and help and support. Perhaps I have been up too long, perhaps I may be overlooking the obvious. I am embarrassed to ask, but please, what am I missing? Thank you in advance for not making me feel like a fool and for your help. They would both be sincerely appreciated.

2. dareckibmw

dareckibmw MDL Expert

Jun 16, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. dareckibmw

dareckibmw MDL Expert

Jun 16, 2009
    :D I guess you didn't see the link I posted :D

5. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
  6. egroups_megapics

egroups_megapics MDL Member

Aug 12, 2009
    Click Thanks

and see the magic happen
    :)

7. Burnjuan

Burnjuan MDL Novice

Nov 13, 2014
    #7 Burnjuan, Nov 13, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2014
    (OP)
    I did exactly this out of deperation and ended up with a bunch of spyware !

I did Google it out of desperation, installed it and ended up with a bunch of spyware and viruses that took me all night to "clean out". I was told to read the posts, check the post count, read the threads and I would find what I was looking for. When it appeared that I found what I was looking for it would take me back to the same page that talks about the features of the download and how to download it, but no link. I am certain you good folks are tired of dolts not following your instructions and again I am very sorry to ask what I am missing. The Google results gave me an entire evening of grief, nothing more. I am sorry to ask as it seems like in doing so I have committed a cardinal sin which goes directly against forum rules and I am again sincerely sorry, but I do not know what specifically I am doing wrong or net reading. I am not looking for a "gimme",, I will jump though hoops if I know which ones to jump through. Thanks for your patience and not booting me out of the group. I am trying to learn!! Thanks again, hoping you all have a day that was better than my night!

8. dareckibmw

dareckibmw MDL Expert

Jun 16, 2009
  9. Burnjuan

Burnjuan MDL Novice

Nov 13, 2014
    Download and Torrent download link do not show on my page, with adblocker disabled even. I will try more when I get home from work, but thank you for leading me in the right direction. I may have something blocking it still (although I don't know what it could be).. Thanks again for your patience and guidance, much appreciated.

10. dareckibmw

dareckibmw MDL Expert

Jun 16, 2009
  11. EFA11

EFA11 Avatar Guru

Oct 7, 2010
    Thanks dareck. We have enough users we could all mirror it and avoid the headache. lol Ill start pm'ing when I see "where the @!%$@^% is the link?!" I really hate seeing people get the loader from other places. Who knows what they get.

12. dareckibmw

dareckibmw MDL Expert

Jun 16, 2009
    I just saw what urie posted in another thread regarding "seeing a download link" ....that would explain why they can't see it :D

Maybe I could even add this to my sig? ;)

13. EFA11

EFA11 Avatar Guru

Oct 7, 2010
    #13 EFA11, Nov 13, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2014
    my image is clickable for my signature. I got an idea too lol

-ed-
    fixed ^_^ click le pic

14. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Nothing against anything any user post and I even would click the Thanks button if it's something useful for my own use, just wouldn't do that for everything! A Thank You to those who help me in real means is always done even I didn't expect to get such if I help someone!

With several thousands of posts, I could still count with the fingers of my two hand how often I'd asked for help while getting such in much less than those numbers. But I would never beg for an thanks just for to help someone.

15. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    If the checksum is posted, it's an easy task just to check the downloaded files is what the user is looking for! Still to many users are just to lazy for to do such easy tasks!

16. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Click on Links and/or buttons

Click on Links and/or buttons

Just to mention, I don't always use the computer which has full connection to the Internet because of security concerns, so I wouldn't click any links etc. from which I didn't know they're 100% clean. On my Home Machine, which is connected via DMZ, I could do that but even there I'm still carefully. Some wouldn't understand that for what reason ever! It's just totally up to each single user how to handle his/her security and there's nothing to complain about it!

17. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
  18. EFA11

EFA11 Avatar Guru

Oct 7, 2010
    The vast majority of DMCA people are bots, the actual people hardly ever involve themselves, as the bots will scour the offending pages for links.

19. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Even if that's true, the script is a Java Script and therefore insecure! And that's what matters to me!