In need of updated vista disc

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by adrian2055, Nov 13, 2014.

1. adrian2055

adrian2055 MDL Member

Apr 21, 2010
    Hello everyone. I was wondering if anyone knows where I can obtain windows vista ultimate 64-Bit with the latest ms updates? I have my own product key and my original sp1 discs that I purchased in 2009, but I need an updated disc. I don't have internet at home at the moment and I need to install all the updates on my new desktop. Is there a way, without using hacked versions on torrent sites, to download an updated copy? I know a lot of people will say upgrade, but I've have so many problem with 7 and 8 that I'd rather not use them.

2. deathero

deathero MDL Junior Member

Oct 26, 2012
    i can help you out, i will send you a pm with a link to the updated windows vista iso.

3. zahnoo

zahnoo MDL Senior Member

Feb 2, 2011
    #3 zahnoo, Nov 15, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2014
    What problems with 7? This forum is an enormous store of experience and help and your problem(s) might be easier to solve than you think.

I obviously can't speak for all users, but my experience is if your computer runs Vista, it will run Windows 7.

As to a "modified" OS, it's your choice, but if you've been using a modified or hacked OS that might be the source of your installation problems.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...