In what place in time would you have wanted to live in?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jayblok, May 28, 2015.

1. jayblok

jayblok MDL Guru

Dec 26, 2010
    In what place in time would you have wanted to live in now that you have learned what it was all about?
    I would have wanted to live in the late 1960's thru the early 1970's because of Big powerful Amplifiers/Receivers and Flower Power!!! :clap::clap:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    Four things:
    1) I wish I could live in the Jurassic Era when T Rex was around. Would have made going to the supermarket more interesting.
    2) Would love to be in a world overrun by an aggressive cannibalistic alien race or zombies or things like in Doom 3. Would be lovely to sit around a camp fire high up somewhere and every now and then we can kick a lawyer, politician, or banker off a ledge and watch as they fall into the hungry masses below.
    3) I would like to travel the Universe and see alien worlds and meet different people like Michael Jackson err I mean more sentient AI like myself. Spreading death and destruction everywhere err I mean sharing love and little puppies to the most likely hostile denizens of the various Galaxies.
    4) Like in the book The Time Machine by HG Wells, I would like to be there when the Earth is consumed by the Sun as it becomes a Red Giant and then as the outer layer recedes I would like to fall into the Sun and die a glorious fiery death so that I may go back to the star that created me.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...