Inception. Anybody seen it ? Maybe dont read if you aint watched it !

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by tnx, Nov 1, 2010.

1. tnx

tnx MDL Expert

Sep 2, 2008
    Hi all mi felloew MDIers...

Have you seen the movie Inception.
    I have waited ages and ages to see this. Watched it last night. been thinking about it all day and well, urrrrrrrrrr what the hell happened. I have no idea if it was good,bad or what ever.
    decaprio had a dream,urrrr i think,some other people were there. A train appeared and we saw a spinning top thing a lot. There thats the film in a nut shell..

:confused:

2. Calistoga

Calistoga MDL Senior Member

Jul 25, 2009
    #2 Calistoga, Nov 1, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2010
    Inception is so awesome I don't know where to start! One of the best movies of 2010.

Actually, I've seen it twice.

Now that you ask however, I can't remember just how the plot is, almost like trying to write a summary of the Metal Gear Solid series (that's a challenge to everyone).

Have you ever woken up from a dream, only to wake up again? A dream-in-a-dream? I've experienced it, and it's damn cool lol.

3. flare4000

flare4000 MDL Senior Member

Apr 23, 2010
    I watched it before, the plot is about a man who was accused of killing his wife in USA. He left the states to go to france where he couldn't be charge. The asain dude hired him and offerd to drop the charges if the dude did inception on a guy's mind pretty much that...

4. tnx

tnx MDL Expert

Sep 2, 2008
    Twice hey...Once was bad enough...LOL....

Or am i dreaming....

5. Calistoga

Calistoga MDL Senior Member

Jul 25, 2009
    Time to wake up... and re-watch the movie lol.

Not strange you didn't like it if you didn't understand the plot. For me it was pretty obvious all the way.

Breaking into peoples minds, 1984 etc. His past hunting him down and so on.

6. randomboy

randomboy MDL Junior Member

Feb 10, 2010
    Watched it today. The thought behind the story is profound but the story itself is just about OK.(People comparing it to MATRIX must have been watching a different movie from what I saw. matrix was light years ahead in both thought and execution)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. Deb_Rider

Deb_Rider MDL Senior Member

Aug 21, 2010
    Inception.....

I dont know it is possible or not..But I think it is a kind of Inception that it has done with my mind....
    First when I heard the name of the movie I had no much interest,when I watched....I watched that on the next day again....
    Today I am going to see it on my pc....

Its amazing......

Good idea calistoga...
    I am to write the story of the film......

8. jorik

jorik MDL Novice

Nov 23, 2010
    It's a good movie.... nothing exceptional though......

Lucid Dreams are better =D