incompatible gameguard

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by jehdrick18, Jul 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jehdrick18

jehdrick18 MDL Novice

Jul 5, 2013
    I just want to ask what i need to do.. im using win8 and norton anti-virus.. im playing many online games but i try to download Ran online (If you know this game) and try to play it in my i3 computer with win8 OS, but when im in the middle of launching this game and almost done in downloading some updates in gameguard theres an error appears "114 error gameguard INITIALIZATION ERROR TRY REBOOTING AND THEN EXECUTING THE GAME OR CLOSE ANY PROGRAM THAT MAY CONFLICT WITH GAMEGUARD." Just want to ask if what should i do in this game i try everything i know just to completely run this game but that error always appear.. even i disabled my norton anti-virus any suggestions from you guys.. thanks for any help :)

2. Espionage724

Espionage724 MDL Expert

Nov 7, 2009
    I... can't even read the first post, it literally hurts my eyes. Your attempt at attention failed horribly :mad:

I recall having an issue with a Gameguard game back in the day with avast! AV. No idea if this is related to your situation or not though, but just something to note :)

3. Soiarn

Soiarn MDL Junior Member

Aug 13, 2012
    Me neither, just saw the word GameGuard and problem. xD

4. Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba MDL Expert

Jul 26, 2009
    @jehdrick18 nice way of making a great first impression:stretcher:

5. Alphawaves

Alphawaves Super Moderator/Developer
    Staff Member

Aug 11, 2008
    @jehdrick18.. Next time please post in a more sensible manner, or as has happened here you will agitate members..
    Sorry closing here..:eek:o_O