Information On M$ Office 2013 Activation

Discussion in 'Microsoft Office' started by Three Lions, Sep 20, 2013.

1. speedbirdengineer

speedbirdengineer MDL Novice

Oct 20, 2011
    @ AlexAlba

Hats off to you mate for your patience in explaining problems to this gentleman and so to people like me who are not geniuses like you guys. There are cases when things are also explained in the technical and non technical terms on the forum, of which some people don't understand it, and consequently innocently ask the same questions again. That's when certain gurus in this forum get pis**ed off and reprimand them. I personally had that experience when I put up a query at a certain senior individual and no one bothered to reply. Frustrated I removed it and asked some other guru in this forum through a PM with his permission.

I salute you mate for the patience and the understanding on your part. May u be a setting example for the community...Good on u mate...:worthy:

2. AlexAlba

AlexAlba MDL Addicted

Nov 27, 2012
    Thank you.:hug2: I'm not an expert but I always try to do my best to help people with their problems.

3. qusay

qusay MDL Junior Member

Oct 24, 2013
    Do not activate Office 2013 activation How long is it?

4. apoorvasheth

apoorvasheth MDL Junior Member

Jul 25, 2008
    Why? What happened? Are you asking me this question?

5. AlexAlba

AlexAlba MDL Addicted

Nov 27, 2012
    Are you asking a question?

6. Bytebuster

Bytebuster MDL Addicted

Apr 30, 2013
    #27 Bytebuster, Apr 22, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2014
    ...please forgive me for asking, guess the answer to the problem is simple and already answered a thousand times. I must be overseeing something here as I can't find the solution.

Unfortunately i'm desp. running out of time. 'Search results' ref. to many posts - I need to finish asap and don't have the luxery to take my time and browse through the forums and read all the posts.;

I need to change channel an already installed (unregistred) retail version of office 2013 Professional Plus to vl. so it can be activated by kms. ...what is the quickest and simplest way to get this done?

Thanks in advance.

/edit/ Machine is running 8.1 update.

7. fkar

fkar MDL Recognized Advisor

Nov 3, 2012
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. Bytebuster

Bytebuster MDL Addicted

Apr 30, 2013
    Thanks fka, appreciate the swift reply! Yep, KMSpico did the trick, problem solved. You, my friend, saved my day! :D
    Never used KMSpico so I was not aware... long time user of MTK, lol. ;)

9. fkar

fkar MDL Recognized Advisor

Nov 3, 2012
    You're most welcome :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...