install Windows XP SP2

Discussion in 'Windows XP / Older OS' started by dollyprane2, Dec 25, 2007.

1. dollyprane2

dollyprane2 MDL Novice

Dec 25, 2007
    Hi everybody, this may have been talked over and over
    but I need to install Windows XP SP2 on computer, and the thing is I have a cracked version of Windows XP so I can't complete successfully the setup of the upgrade to SP2
    I tried to make my windows guenuine so that it wouldn't need any activation, the setup works fine, until the computer asks for a restart and then diplays a message of error : couldn't check the licence error code 0x80004005, and then shuts down.

I tried to follow the steps of the website, but the files aren't available anymore
    Would you have a piece of advise to bypass the protection please
    Thank you so much for the help you may provide

2. RedFire

RedFire MDL Novice

May 11, 2007
    I thinks that the best way for you is to download from pier to pier network complete and integrated version of WinXP + SP2 with working serial!

3. ancestor(v)

ancestor(v) Admin
    Staff Member

Jun 26, 2007
    You better do that with a ship when you're in a harbor, what you mean is peer2peer or P2P ;)

And so, don't. P2P isn't too safe in these days...music industry is going berserk. They want the european providers to filter ALL internet traffic for illegal music, which is just ridiculous.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. RedFire

RedFire MDL Novice

May 11, 2007
    RedFire

If You realy don't know what is P2P or pear2pear the best way is to by legal WinXP + SP2 it's cost about 150Euros. To know more about P2P network write it name on google and read something! This is easy but need more time!