[Instructions] Use Office Tool to download, install, manage and activate Office 2016, 2019 and 365

Discussion in 'Microsoft Office' started by Yerong, Feb 1, 2019.

1. ashoktvm

ashoktvm MDL Addicted

Jul 29, 2009
    Tried everything. No luck. its happening only for office installed with office plus tool. If I install it through the img file downloaded from microsoft its installing without issues. But i want to install latest insider. So i am not sure how microsoft can help with this. Since its only happening when instaled through the tool

2. Yerong

Yerong MDL Member

Jan 24, 2019
    The img file that Microsoft released is older that you download from Office Tool Plus, maybe the issue is in the new version of Office. Office Tool Plus only start setup of Office, the setup is released by Microsoft, that is why I suggested you to ask Microsoft for help.

3. ashoktvm

ashoktvm MDL Addicted

Jul 29, 2009
    I would really use to install using office tool, since it is the only option for me to install onenote along with office 2019. Is there any way i can install onenote alone. Because trying to install one note alone through office tools is still making it stuck at 51%

4. iamyae

iamyae MDL Novice

Sep 15, 2014
    this is really good for us behind the great wall of tianchao ya :)

5. ByYunus

ByYunus MDL Novice

Jan 25, 2013
    Very very nice, thanks.

6. gladiator26

gladiator26 MDL Novice

Nov 15, 2015
    Thanks for the amazing tool. :cool:

7. therain

therain MDL Junior Member

Mar 18, 2010
    Works great. Thank you very much for the tool and guide.

8. ashoktvm

ashoktvm MDL Addicted

Jul 29, 2009
    I have office 365 subscription version already installed. I want to activate visio which is installed. How do i activate visio alone?

9. Yerong

Yerong MDL Member

Jan 24, 2019
    In activate, if you want to activate Visio as volume product, install Office 2016 or 2019 Volume licenses, then install a MAK or set a KMS to activate Visio, you will receive a Successful after click Activate button.

10. Yerong

Yerong MDL Member

Jan 24, 2019
    #52 Yerong, Jul 9, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2019
    (OP)
    Yes, you are right.
    If users want to install Office 2019 Volume product, they must select Office 2019 Perpetual Enterprise channel, otherwise, select other channels.

Very strange, I didn’t receive any email notifications about my thread, which caused me to not read my post for two months.

11. SciPhy

SciPhy MDL Novice

Mar 13, 2018
    Thank you. Anyway, awesome tool bro. It is as easy as it gets :worthy: . I know such posts showing gratitude is kinda like spamming but please forgive me this once. Also, honestly I was surprised when I saw your profile description. I thought you would be an "MDL Addicted" or someone with a similar unique title. Lots of respect to you(also to other MDL developers as well as other members, no one's left out :hug:). Gonna take up some coding lessons form now on:smartass:.

12. D.P

D.P MDL Novice

Jul 1, 2019
    Your link to otp.landian.vip returns "server not found" for me?

13. Yerong

Yerong MDL Member

Jan 24, 2019
    I updated this content, you can refresh and check new link for download.

14. D.P

D.P MDL Novice

Jul 1, 2019
    Great, the new link's working for me now, thanks very much :)

15. TriazoloGlow

TriazoloGlow MDL Novice

Nov 9, 2018
    Nice to see you finally getting the appreciation you deserve for such a fabulous program, Yerong! The GUI is clean, efficient, elegant, and aesthetically pleasing. Last year, someone sent me a link to landian.vip, claiming this program was excellent for Office installations and I can't say I disagree!
    Well today, I tired to access your today and it was down so I'm glad it was just a temporary thing! Also, do you happen to accept donations? If so, how? I feel like I owe you after how many times I've used this handy piece of software!
    Keep up the terrific work! Your efforts have not gone unnoticed or unappreciated!