[Instructions] Use Office Tool to download, install, manage and activate Office 2016, 2019 and 365

Discussion in 'Microsoft Office' started by Yerong, Feb 1, 2019.

1. Madan20

Madan20 MDL Novice

Jun 4, 2020
    Thank you Yerong Sir for replying!
    My office is activated & i few hours ago updated to it latest version ..it is working fine and at first i thought it was weird that there is no office logo in account page...now i can relax that there are other peoples who have face this situation!! Thank you for helping:):)

2. Madan20

Madan20 MDL Novice

Jun 4, 2020
    One more question..how can i upload any image in this forum discussion??

3. Yerong

Yerong MDL Member

Jan 24, 2019
    When replying or sending a new post, click "UPLOAD A FILE", then click "FULL IMAGE", done.

4. Madan20

Madan20 MDL Novice

Jun 4, 2020
    I can't find the option for "upload a file"....during sending a new post!! ......how to remove saved product list and language pack from MS office tool plus?

5. Yerong

Yerong MDL Member

Jan 24, 2019
    For version 8, If products and language packs already installed, click Uninstall in each items, then click Deploy to remove.

For version 7, check products and language packs that you want to uninstall, then in the sub menu of Deploy, click uninstall selected products/language packs.

If you just want to remove selected items when deploying Office, click X or cancel to remove items.

And Office Tool Plus is develop by me, not MS :)

6. Osama Selo

Osama Selo MDL Novice

Oct 17, 2018
    How could you get the new XLookup working?

I have the O365 installed and activated by using the Office Mondo VL license, but I'm still getting the old UI and the new engine is also not available.

I have "Microsoft 365" displayed in the splash screen, and I'm getting weekly updated as I'm now on Insider channel, but still not getting any of O365 features.

7. Madan20

Madan20 MDL Novice

Jun 4, 2020
    Thanks Sir!! But u haven't answer the question where is the upload option located during post reply or u can just share a image to pin point that upload option!

8. tigercheng

tigercheng MDL Member

May 4, 2015
    You mean this?

upload_2020-6-8_22-32-16.png

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  9. Madan20

Madan20 MDL Novice

Jun 4, 2020
    But this is not showing in my reply option

10. Madan20

Madan20 MDL Novice

Jun 4, 2020
    There is icon similarity between the PowerPoint & Excel app and new spreadsheet file & new PowerPoint file created from right click context menu.... Any idea how to correct this??????

11. Yerong

Yerong MDL Member

Jan 24, 2019
    I am using Monthly channel, and my Office always show the new UI.

12. TimboW

TimboW MDL Novice

Jun 3, 2020
    Thank you... I believe I need to convert my copy of Office Pro Plus 2019 first...
    Running KMS-VL-ALL didn't do the trick.
    Any suggestions?...

13. Yerong

Yerong MDL Member

Jan 24, 2019
    Exmaple: Convert your Office (any edition) to Office 2019 Volume edition, just install Office licenses in Activate Tab, then retry KMS-VL-ALL.

14. Cain57

Cain57 MDL Senior Member

Sep 2, 2013
    #156 Cain57, Jun 27, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2020
    This looks like an amazing tool, thank you so much for creating it, then sharing it with us. I'm gonna download it now and fiddle with it on a virtual machine, but it appears to be much easier to use than the other methods od getting VL files.

Quick questions please:

1) I assume I should download and use V8?? Is that the one you recommend even though it is in Beta??

2) After the Office install can I delete the .NET Core 3.1 Desktop Runtime ??? I assume it is only necessary for your tool to run?

3) LOVE, LOVE that .iso creator! That will make deployment so much easier for me. Very Nice!

Thank you again!

15. Yerong

Yerong MDL Member

Jan 24, 2019
    Version 8 is still on Beta, and I am thinking about how to make a new version without .Net Desktop Runtime.

So for your first question:
    If you use Office Tool Plus to deploy Office for yourself, you can use V8, but if you want to share installation with your friends or customers, V7 maybe the best choise, although it's not perfect.

For your second question:
    You can uninstall the .Net Core 3.1 Desktop runtime after Office installation, but you need to reinstall it on next time.

For your lasted point:
    I think so, the ISO creator on V8 is better than V7, I will keep on working on both V7 and V8.

Thanks for your support.

16. Cain57

Cain57 MDL Senior Member

Sep 2, 2013
    #158 Cain57, Jun 28, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2020
    I've tried both, I like v8 better but I don't like having to install that .Net Core 3.1 Desktop. If you can make v8 or a v9 without that runtime, that would be perfect.

Thanks again very nice tool!!

17. softgeeklr

softgeeklr MDL Novice

Jul 22, 2020
    what am i doing incorrect? windows 10. had 365 trial. uninstalled. then used office tool plus to install ms office personal 2019 retail.

using DEPLOY i selected office personal 2019 retail. all installed. opened and shows activation required but licensed for 5 days.

i have office tool plus. what should i input in key management and im unable to find server address. i did try copying product ID from -ms word -account-about word, but shows input incorrect.

forgive the mistake and please correct. this is what office tool plus shows,

Office Activation Processing

Error Code: 0x80041005

Office 19, Office19Personal2019R_Grace edition
    License Description: Office 19, RETAIL(Grace) channel
    Last 5 characters of installed product key: JFJHV
    Error Code: 0xC004F017
    Error Description: The Software Licensing Service reported that the license is not installed.

Office 19, Office19Personal2019R_Grace edition
    License Description: Office 19, RETAIL(Grace) channel
    Last 5 characters of installed product key: JFJHV
    Error Code: 0xC004F017
    Error Description: The Software Licensing Service reported that the license is not installed.

how to activate? i did read office tool tips in github but fail to find KMS server address and key management key. please help

18. Windows_Addict

Windows_Addict MDL Expert

Jul 19, 2018
    Use KMS_VL_ALL for the activation part.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...