Done

2. Ikesankom

Ikesankom MDL Novice

Mar 23, 2021
    Many thanks! it works! Now I can use an Intel 7265 ac Wireless card! :D

3. Ikesankom

Ikesankom MDL Novice

Mar 23, 2021
    Hello again. Dou you know how can be turned on Wireless Adapter automatically on boot?. I have seen Bios options but can't see anything. Thanks.

4. Asparagus Lover

Asparagus Lover MDL Senior Member

May 17, 2019
    This is something new.:eek:
    The engineers from your country government are so competent.

5. thisismynameithinkso

Apr 6, 2021
    Why is new?, i am not a professional in this things and I don't know what you mean

6. Asparagus Lover

May 17, 2019
    The fact that someone installed a modified BIOS on an HP laptop is interesting.
    I did some research about these laptops from the government. They are all on Intel platforms, which tells you absolutely nothing, but quite disappoints me.
    But the main thing was that there were also from HP! Now I am most worried about whether you have a dump of the original BIOS, because it would be a godsend if they had not reinstalled it by saving only the startup image.
    Your dump from version F.50 is identical to the BIOS file updated from the support. Thus, everything (apart from user data) and startup images are the same, but you still have a custom one. I think this image is not like the other logos, because on the screen that you showed it is not on its own place. It should not yet be displayed at the stage when there is a choice to enter the Startup Menu and is not the correct size! It would be nice if you kept the original bios...

7. Asparagus Lover

May 17, 2019
    When you got this laptop, one BIOS was preinstalled on it, I called it original only because it was special.
    So, our community have lost an opportunity take a look at it's preinstalled BIOS, I guess.
    I didn't have doubts on the location of the startup image on the screen. Its size is too large for logos and this was confirmed when I opened it with an editor.
    Yes, this thing appears as expected, but for other users, when it appears, there is no any startup image on the screen.

Thank you, I got the information I needed. But I can no longer continue the dialogue here as I am not able to help with the modification (I'm not sure if anyone can do it at all).

8. Gilgamesh_7

Gilgamesh_7 MDL Junior Member

Apr 7, 2012
  9. Serg008

Serg008 MDL BIOS/EFI Guru

Feb 23, 2010
    Done

10. Asparagus Lover

May 17, 2019