30F3.FD
    30F3.ROM

then rename

30F4F2D0.FD to

F4.bin
    30F4.BIN
    30F4.FD
    30F4.ROM

Full format a USB pendrive with filesystem FAT32, and copy on it all 8 bios files above, then

1. Disconnect the AC adapter
    2. Remove the battery
    3. Insert the USB bootable drive
    4. Hold down the windows key + 'B'
    5. Connect the AC adapter
    6. Turn on the notebook with the power button
    7. When the power comes on, the touch pad LED is amber instead of white
    8. Just after the first "BEEP" of the bios, let go of the keys on the keyboard (until this moment you have to hold down the two keys "windows" and "B").
    9. After a few seconds the USB bottable drive is accessed by the notebook.
    10. The notebook will appears to scan the files on the notebook and the meanwhile it is going to do a lot of BEEP. The screen is black: don't worry, just wait

After 1 minutes the notebook turned off by himself, but sometimes it could need something like 10 minutes.

Now you can turn on your laptop without USB bootable device, your bios should be recovered.

If the notebook access to the USB drive but the BIOS is not recovered,
    rename

30F4F2D1.FD to

F4.bin
    30F4.BIN
    30F4.FD
    30F4.ROM

Copy the 4 biosfiles to the USB support and repeat the recovery procedure.

Post results.

2. Ipmark

Ipmark MDL Expert

Jul 29, 2009
    I don't know how to make that mod, sorry.

3. Serg008

Serg008 MDL BIOS/EFI Guru

Feb 23, 2010
  4. HagenFrankenstein

HagenFrankenstein MDL Novice

Mar 16, 2012

Thank you very much! I'm doing this as I speak, I'll post results once I get them. Thank you for clearing up the file names and what to do with them, Yen's insyde recovery was really helpful but wasn't as n00b friendly lol :)

5. HagenFrankenstein

HagenFrankenstein MDL Novice

Mar 16, 2012
    So i followed the instructions for the 30f3 and 30f4 0 files, and my thumb drive beeped a ton of times, but it seems like the power gets cut to my thumb drive, it doesn't stay on, and (i have my soft buttons by my power button panel taken off---broken lcd screen) so inside there I see the amber light turn off and my speakers cut and make their popping sound but the lights stay on and fan is on.... the usb thumb drive's light turns off, then turns back on and beeps somewhere more than 13 times and then it cuts, then keeps going.

I left it plugged in and going for over 15 minutes, and it seemed to be stuck on the same thing.. I'm running to the store anyways, and I can't seem to find my backup thumb drive so I'll pick up another one and try