1. raid

raid MDL Novice

Aug 13, 2012
    as for me, I was already in 3.16v and I thought the bios that you give the bios was modified to access the advanced mode insydeh20 the bios on this model.

you know where you can find these informatios has any chance, thank you

2. mat9v

mat9v MDL Novice

Jun 23, 2008
    Thank You Serg008 :)

That worked fine. If I could bother you for an tip on what you did to create successful bios? I mean method (dynamic, module or something else) - did you modify advanced bios to add SLIC21 or the other way round?
    Bios work, windows boots fine, SLIC Toolkit reports 2.1 with external certificate View attachment 16605 confirmed but strangely BIOS still reports Vista as product OS View attachment 16604 . Will that impact my ability to install activate Windows 7 ?

3. Khandelia

Khandelia MDL Junior Member

Jul 27, 2011
    How can I change NON VISTA string with VISTA / Windows 7 / Windows 8 in BIOS?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. mat9v

mat9v MDL Novice

Jun 23, 2008
    You have to use DMI tools, search here for them, they are specific to your notebook model and (at least for me) changing VISTA to WINDOWS 7 resulted in broken SLIC - the marker disappeared.

5. pjermac

pjermac MDL Novice

Aug 15, 2012
    ohh.. sir, i'm aware of that.. i was hoping you could help me unlock my insyde bios so that i can tweak the memory allocated to the integrated graphics.. not about the slic,. i'm a little confused though.. :rolleyes:

6. pjermac

pjermac MDL Novice

Aug 15, 2012
    sirs, from what i understand.. i will post the required information so that you could help me have advanced menus on insyde.. so i can tweak the memory settings.. etc.. am I missing something? I really am confused.. thanks in advance :)

P.S. please.. help me :'(

7. pjermac

pjermac MDL Novice

Aug 15, 2012
    i am really hoping someone could help me with this.. or atleast teach me how to mod my own bios,. just to unlock the advanced settings so that i could lower my shared video memory since i'm not really into hd and gaming.. i wish someone could help :worthy:

8. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
  9. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009