Integrate7 script – automatically slipstream updates and drivers up to 11/2023!

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Deleted member 190847, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Podkaracz.196

Podkaracz.196 MDL Novice

Jul 17, 2019
    How to download it? I get svf files where do i get the converter im sorry for dumb questions but i see only russian site without svf converter or smth,

2. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
  3. Doskungen

Doskungen MDL Junior Member

Dec 4, 2011
    Okay I have now taken a look, and it seems to me it would be simple enough to integrate the pure Graphics Driver and HDMI Audio driver the way that you would like it, but then you come up against the issue that Nvidia have a separate driver for the graphics, HD audio, and Physx. And the Physx one does not seem to be able to integrate as it is in an msi wrapper....

I myself have an Nvidia graphics card as well but what I have done is I have a folder (with subfolders) prepared with all the drivers that I need to apply (Chipset drivers, Audio card, Network card, Graphics card etc.) to a clean install to make everything work, and then I have that either added to the ISO file using PowerISO or similar software or put on the USB stick. That way you have everything in one place.

Another possible solution is to run the Nvidia installer in silent mode as a part of the post installation but I don't know exactly how one would do this.

I know its not exactly what you are looking for but its one way to do it. And just as a sidenote me personally I prefer to keep my drivers separate.
    Only exception to this would be USB 3.0 drivers, NVMe drivers and possibly RAID/AHCI drivers which would be needed to be able to install Windows 7 on a "newer" machine.
    (from a USB 3.0 USB stick/USB 3.0 port on the computer, and to be able to see NVMe drives to be able to install to them) etc.

I have integrated USB3 and NVMe drivers using Integrate7. Everything else I install manually.

4. Makinenn

Makinenn MDL Junior Member

Dec 7, 2010
    I understand. I thought it could be as simple as with the other drivers, but it is clear that it's not the case. So I will continue installing them as usual, not a big deal, really.
    Thank you again for all your help, Doskungen!

5. Doskungen

Dec 4, 2011
    You're most welcome for whatever little help I could provide. There is the possibility that you could implement a silent post-install of the graphics drivers, but I suspect that it will take more work than it would be worth just to install the drivers as one usually does. Also to my understanding if you had an ATI/AMD based graphics card then those graphics drivers are made "flat" (supposedly this means that you don't have separate "installers" for each part of the package) so then you could do what you want. You could even try integrating the Nvidia Graphics driver and HD Audio if you want but then I guess the PhysX bit would still have to be installed separately anyway.

If you want to perform a silent non-interactive install of the drivers (manually) you can try this from the directory where the drivers are extracted by the installer:

setup.exe -s -clean -noreboot -noeula

Supposedly this installs silently as a clean install with no reboots and no showing of the End User License Agreement (EULA).

6. Mavericks Choice

Mavericks Choice MDL Guru

Aug 5, 2015
    Also a big thanks here too! Tried a few other tools on the board though yours is seamless & absolutely zero issues when using it Unattended cause this is the only way I install. Thanks again.

7. Doskungen

Dec 4, 2011
    I can only agree with this (again). It is the perfect tool for its purpose. The only thing is I wish one could implement either integrating the Windows Defender Updated definitions (the latest one) -or- the script deleting the ones that come with the original base installation as they are outdated and fail to complete a normal update unless you remove them manually before running Windows Update or updating them from inside Windows Defender after a clean Windows installation.

8. Mavericks Choice

Aug 5, 2015
    One other plus is you can run this from anywhere not only on the root of a drive, which is a bonus too.

9. martobg10

martobg10 MDL Novice

Jul 19, 2018
    KB3125574 update is included in the script for downloading.
    Does it not contain telemetry?

edit:
    Does this mean that there is no telemetry in Windows 7 after using this script?

(sorry for my English)

10. martobg10

martobg10 MDL Novice

Jul 19, 2018
    We are very grateful for what you do!
    We look forward to seeing your Windows 10 script! :)

11. Mavericks Choice

Aug 5, 2015
    I just used the latest script with a single Ult x64 image, the whole process finished under an hour & as per last months release worked flawlessly on a live UA install. :cool:

12. martobg10

martobg10 MDL Novice

Jul 19, 2018
    Can I manually install this updates on Windows created from a previous version of the script? (I don't want to reinstall windows and don't want to enabling telemetry)
    (sorry for my english)

13. vigipirate

vigipirate MDL Senior Member

Feb 24, 2011
    thank you works
    video demo

14. You can or you can use Windows Update. The effect will be the same.

What regards telemetry is more complicated. Upgrading from June 2019 Cumulative Rollup Update to July 2019 Cumulative Rollup Update will reinstall telemetry (CompatTelRunner and AppRaiser)
    But upgrading from July 2019 Cumulative Rollup Update to August 2019 Cumulative Rollup Update will not.

Anyway, you could deactivate telemetry again by running Task Scheduler and disabling (or removing) everything from: Microsoft\Windows\Application Experience and from: Microsoft\Windows\Customer Experience Improvement Program.

Other telemetry services (like DiagTrack) will not get reinstalled, so you don't have to care about them.

15. vigipirate

vigipirate MDL Senior Member

Feb 24, 2011
    Hello
    I can not put up my images wim
    this mistake
    Errorÿ: 0xc1510113
    The specified image does not exist in Windows Image Manager.
    First look in the Windows Image Manager for existing images.
    The DISM log file is located ... the location C: \ Windows \ Logs \ DISM \ dism.log
    I did a cleanup.wim always the same

16. Makinenn

Makinenn MDL Junior Member

Dec 7, 2010