Internet Explorer 9 problem

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by throbber, Aug 11, 2011.

1. throbber

throbber MDL Addicted

Mar 13, 2008
    hi guys been using this with no problems until a couple of days ago.now if i do a search on goole then open the page i have to click the back arrow 3 or 4 times before it gos back.sometimes it wont go back at all.
    any ideas??

2. pinnace

pinnace MDL Novice

Aug 11, 2011
    perhaps you installed something recently

3. x86

x86 MDL Addicted

Jul 8, 2011
    #3 x86, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2011
    Have you noticed your default Homepage being changed to something else recently? This sounds very much like a hijack / malware infection. Does it happen on any page, or just when using Google? As a first step, clear the browser's cache and then run a full scan using Spybot and/or anti-Malware and see what's what...

Alternatively, it could be due to a slow-responding connection i.e. when you hit Back, it takes a lot of time to refresh an already cached page (what's your IE settings on that?)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. 60cent

60cent MDL Senior Member

May 31, 2011
    Maybe its not a problem at all,sometimes i need to hit it few times because the speed is slow or wait a few seconds to change

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...